D E C E M B E R 1 / 2

🌿🌌🌿

It was soft kisses and delicate breaths. Doe-eyes lidded and dazed. Nimble hands tightening together. Their smiles slowly becoming bright.

Then, a whisper, and a giggle relishing in the wall's surrounding them.

"Good morning, beautiful."

The soft wind padded against the window of their hotel room, whirling behind glass, but the curtains were shut tight.

Shut tight.

Honey hue spoke in tongues, as his eyes fell heavy again, clearing his throat from the rasp of sleep, and getting a small kiss to his button nose.

"Sleepy still?" Joshua mumbled.

Tyler only nodded, rubbing his forehead against his boyfriend's chin, and feeling the safety of Joshua's strong arms wrapping themselves tightly around him.

Tightly.

"It's your birthday, you know?"

It was silent, the only sound was the soft breath against the warmth of Joshua's skin; he shivered.

"Happy birthday, sleepy pea."

The green hue pulled the blanket tightly over their shoulders, comfortable in the tiniest space between them, and kisses upon his little love's forehead.

Yellow.

Snow fell.

Chills upon small limbs.

Silence.

Deep breath's.

Joshua woke first, cautious eyes as they sped of their surroundings. It must've been some hours or maybe it could've been a few minutes, or more. The greenbhue sighed, peering at his little love in his arms, soft breath's still hitting his neck, and sending a chill up his spine.

His lips met Tyler's temple, and as slowly as he could, he pulled himself away from his angel. Sluggish movements across carpeted floor, and he smiled happily as the thermo came into view, switching the heat on without much hesitation. Peaking back to his boyfriend, he let out a tiny giggle, seeing Tyler sleep peacefully. It was then that realization hit once more, finding excitement in his bones, he scrambled quietly to one of their suitcases, one that Tyler never went through. He grinned, finding the small wrapped present, swiftly pulling into his arms as he closed the bag up.

The green hue peered upon the white sheets, angel huffing softly against his small hand, and Joshua could just awe in that moment, setting the present aside on the pillow. He quickly picked up Tyler's camera, snapping a photo of his sleeping beauty before setting the item back down on the side table.

"Wake up, birthday boy." His lavender voice mumbled out as he slid in beside him, hand finding it's way to rosy cheek, rubbing his thumb against soft skin.

Those doe-eyes couldn't have been more beautiful as they slivered from heavy sleep, lidded as the peaked up to his lover, and plump lips smiling in a form of heaven itself. Joshua was swooning, leaning down to kiss the skin between Tyler's eyebrows, and getting out a tired giggle from his little love.