N O V E M B E R 2 / 2

🌿🌌🌿

The sun warmed upon those fluttering, thick eyelashes, cascading a shadow beyond purity against flushed cheeks that rose a heaviness in Joshua's chest, and he let out a lavender sigh. They seemed to trace down, his gaze, leading them to the chapped, plump lips he ever-so-adored. Joshua's lip seemed to lay somewhere else, though, they found a home on his little love's cheek bone.

Up his temple.

The staccato of many, his warm, calloused hand helplessly hooked at the crook of Tyler's neck, and his thumb, tracing up and down mindlessly. Honey breath escaped those heavenly crevices, and Joshua swooned at the sight.

His angel looked absolutely beautiful.

"Little love." Joshua whispered, nosing at the edges and curves on the pure skin. His lips traced down his jaw, sucking a bruise to his chin before licking his eyes up those cherry cheeks, and down to those precious plump lips. "My pretty angel."

He wanted to kiss them right up. Though, Joshua never held back without his little love's words, so once they flutter, humming high and beautiful, a year he felt, and whined in his throat. He could feel his finger tips tingle, running across, scampering and idle as they felt up the rosy cheek.

"Jishwa..." Tyler's voice was laced with honey, a low rumble seeping from his bones and outstretching to the cool air inside their small home. The jingle of the chimes run in their ears another wave of air hit the metal, and Joshua pushed his face into the sweet smell of his little love.

"Wha're you doin'p?" Joshua nosed at Tyler's neck, leading kisses down his pretty chest and kissing at the skin of his nipple. Tyler giggled in Joshua's arms, the heavenly tune of angels singing, and they peaked with joy at one another.

"Kissin' my baby."

"Kissin'?" Tyler's giggle rung out once again, desperately rubbing the sleep from his eyes, and fluttering those pretty eyelashes at his lover. "You gonna kiss me breathless again?"

"If you'll let me." Joshua whispered, grinning a wolfish grin, and Tyler cupped at his cheeks with trembling fingers. His stubble scratching at the soft pas, mindlessly rubbing against pale skin and doe-eyes blinking so innocently at him.

"Please kiss me breathless."

Their kisses were nothing but sweet, though some could lead violent and full of passion, the one's where sleep pervaded, you'd know their heavenly minds misted with love. Joshua's lead was always strong, but Tyler would always take it away in the mornings. He left no room for breathing, a simple rhythm to the lip-locking, and tongue tangling. They never minded the morning breath, because once you fall in love with someone so deeply, the magnitude of their's, specifically, you don't mind the taste. You're so enveloped with making the person breathless to care for tangy.

"J-Jishwa-"

A heavenly squeak formed from those plump lips, endearing as Joshua held strongly to his little love, and inevitably making him straddle his waist. Tyler leaned down, adjusting to the change in position before licking inside their crevices, lavender moaning out desperately as he grasped those plump hips, squeezing and causing the honey hue to whimper. It was a gasp that seperated them, and Joshua felt as they connected their foreheads.