J U L Y 2 / 2

🌿🌌🌿

His little love was delicate.

He's the happiness in the warmth overwhelming them, and he's the serenity running through their veins, upon their nimble fingertips as they entwined so beautifully.

Tyler didn't mind how Joshua treated him with gentle kisses, and soft caresses of his jaw. To the angelic, doe-eyes to those ones that focused endearingly. Joshua held him with a strong embrace, running his hand through those chocolate tendrils, and kissing his lips upon Tyler's forehead as the boy slept. Running that hand down to the small of his back, and running his fingertips under the baby blue shirt that his little love stole from him.

Joshua's tongue ran on, and the soft breaths fainted over his pale skin as Tyler sighed against him.

"I want to marry you, daisy."

The cherry cheek brunet didn't even make a sound as he cuddled further into Joshua's warmth, smooshing his face to Joshua's soothing skin, and his plump lips laying helplessly against.

"You make me so happy."

His whispers tangled, and Tyler fluttered his eyes as the pitter patter begun to drawl out. He was met with the eyes of his lover, delicate and upmost adorning secrecy as he came to the reality.

"Jishwa...?" Tyler's voice was laced with tired tendencies, and Joshua only kissed the tip of his nose. "W-Wha're ya' doin' 'p?"

"Was waiting for you to open your pretty eyes."

Cherry cheeks began to grow a deep red, a smile so beautiful as it rose, and his doe-eyes squinting childishly. "You say the silliest things-"

Those soft lavender lips were on his plump ones in seconds, and he couldn't help the small noise of affection for his lover, seeping out his throat, onto his tongue, and hummed along in harmony with Joshua's.

Tyler's eyes fluttered, and Joshua's trembling hands ran through the tired tendrils, down the nape of his neck, and up to the soft of his ear, rubbing his fingers upon the cold surface. His daisy keens, pulling away to gasp for air, and delicately pushed to his back as Joshua towered him.

"Was waiting to kiss you."

Flowers bloomed from his little love's lips, and groans when the boy settled his dainty fingers upon his scruff, scratching upon his jaw as they reached his cold ears, and kissing upon his lips as if he were the sweetest angel to ever bless this Earth.

To Joshua, he is.

"Were you waiting to say your name?"

Joshua pressured his forehead to Tyler's, eagerly nodding against him as his eyes squinted with desperation, and their lips met in a flurry of sweet iridescence.

Tyler pulled away as Joshua chased his lips, an adorable smile to his blushing, cherry cheeks, and beautifully places dimples.

"Early in the morning too?"

Joshua pulled, eyes concerned as he caressed his little love's cheek. "We don't have to, sweet pea, I-"