A U G U S T 1 / 2

🌿🌌🌿

The sound of a heavenly angel overwhelmed the bus in a tune so high, excited as his breaths ventured off in the thin air, and warming Joshua's heart in a small smile as the boy sent out a honeydew fizzle.

They locked eyes, Tyler singing at the top of his lungs, and jamming out as his hands flew with purpose. Joshua was absolutely stunned by the beauty of his little love, along to his own beat as he swayed with a seatbelt stuck tight to him. The night road ahead of them, and his boyfriend wasn't nearly tired by the fire in his eyes, and enlightening Joshua's veins as he began to harmonize with the music surrounding them.

"You put your records on, exclusively the old pavement ones..."

Those plump lips running wild with that twisted tongue, and Joshua couldn't help his lavender voice that sung along with his little love.

They drove down fast, hands entwining as their lungs expanded for the safety of air, and growling amongst notes as if they were the Earth below them. Joshua began to drum along on the steering wheel, as Tyler began to sway his head in the fast beat, jumping along in his seat, and giving his lover the most beautiful smile he could muster up.

Joshua was absolutely mesmerized in the serenity in his little love's doe-eyes. So pure with heavenly attributes, and his heart couldn't keep up. The blue hue grazed his eyes back to the dark road, but his hand tightened around the grasp of his angel's hand.

The heavy feeling in his chest warmed, and the yearn for more crawled up his stomach and up his throat, slipping from his mouth as he let out a shaky breath.

When matter's began to grow, he felt the softest of delicate skin against the back of his hand, and he peered to his beautiful little love. Tyler's smile was radiating as he helplessly led his sweet kisses up the blue hue's inner wrist.

"I love you, sunshine."

Eyes in a wave of adoration, and he painted upon the blank canvas ahead of them in red roses.

They were approaching Utah, but every muscle paused before the boarder, and Tyler took his lover to the back of the van, amongst cooling blankets and pillows made of clouds; where he could envelope him in the tightest of hugs, and sweet daisy-like kisses with his plump lips.

Overwhelming in peach.

💫

The mood was bleeding through sonorous.

Neon red, neon pink, and neon blue.

The light source reflected against their skin with mere flashes.

Laughter.

Childish gossip.

They stood in front of whirling rollercoasters, the tornado, bumper cars, the swing ride, and a ferris wheel. All essentials to a county fair, which Utah held in August of each year.

Tyler's eyes held excitement, and Joshua had the biggest smile upon his pale cheeks, redden as he peered lower to Tyler's beautiful hands. They were painted a wine red, and he adored them to no end.