J U L Y 1 / 2

🌿🌌🌿

Tyler's doe-eyes gazed heavenly to the vibrant blue before him, gasping out at how sparkly the water was, and how clear it looked. Joshua held a grin to his face, serene as his heart beat grew fast with every second of Tyler's enchanting amazement.

He love's the way his daisy show his excitement and happiness.

Overwhelming adoration for his little love, he felt his hand reach for the pure, tan skin that he found holy, and entwined their fingers tightly in a grasp.

"Mom said that Lake Tahoe is nice in July and that we should head up here for the month."

"Your mom was incredibly right." Tyler grinned, teeth peaking out as he began to bite his lip in the most beautiful way, and his cheeks rising with that adorable dimple that Joshua could not get enough of. "Are we gonna stay in one of the campgrounds?"

"I was hoping to, Eagle Point specifically." Joshua breathed, driving carefully as the road led up to the very campsite, and sighing in relief once he saw "vacant." "This one is right by the lake, and very secluded by the foliage and trees."

There was a suggestive glint in Joshua's eyes as he gave his little love a grin, and Tyler stared at him for a second, mouth a gaped slight before the realization hit him.

Tyler gasped, hitting Joshua's arm and making the faded blue hue giggle from his immature comment.

"Gross, Jishwa!"

"You love it!"

His honey hue crossed his arms and pouted, mumbling underneath his breath before breaking out in a small smile.

"I do."

Joshua couldn't help the red in his cheeks as he pulled up to a parking spot where an office led by a stone trail. "Alright, honey buns, do you wanna stay in the car or do you wanna come with me?"

Tyler pulled an eyebrow at his boyfriend before leaning in and simply laying his lips to his lover. Their smiles overwhelmed the small lip lock as they pressured their noses together. "I'll stay, that way you can hurry up."

Joshua led another peck, but Tyler pulled away holding his dainty fingers to Joshua's chin. "No kisses until you come back."

"No fair, daisy." The faded blue hue mumbled, and getting that angelic giggle from his wonderful little love.

"Yes fair, now go hurry you booty up, I want more of your lips, sunshine."

Joshua only nodded quickly pressuring his lavender crevices to Tyler's nose without any protests, and vastly made his way out of the small home. His hands trembled as he closed the door, locking it two times before locking glances with his smiling angel, and slipping inside the office without a second thought.

With much luck, there was a secluded spot amongst the foliage and trees, right upon a hill that had a leveling spot that viewed the beautiful, deep blue lake.

It was absolutely perfect to Joshua.

And there were no words as he exited the building, and grinning wildly as he entered their home, and Tyler giving him questioning eyes and a giggling laugh upon his ears.