N O V E M B E R 1 / 2

not edited

🌿🌌🌿

Tyler licked the crevices upon his honey hue, doe-eyes trained on the painting that hung so beautifully on the marble wall, and the feeling of warm arms wrapping around his waist tightly. A kiss to the back of his neck laid so helplessly, trailing them to his hairline, and down where they met the lining of his shirt. Those sweet lavender words rung aimlessly upon his redden ears, and Tyler smiled.

Cherry cheeks that endlessly held a pink hue to them, and Tyler could hear the smile as he spoke.

"You're so beautiful, you should be the one up there, not her."

Tyler found interest in his feet, and the sweet kisses that trailed around to the back of his ear. Their hands entwined, and their eyes met as Joshua looked over Tyler's shoulder. Sweet lips met in an instant, finding purpose as they laid them in a vulnerable state of heavenly serenity.

"Then, you should paint me and put it up in a museum."

"I will." Joshua said hurriedly, eyes meeting those beautiful chocolate hues, and connecting their foreheads together. "Maybe in the nude too."

"Jishwa!" Tyler gasped, a grin upon his face as he lightly hit his boyfriend's shoulder, and getting that beautiful lavender chuckle from him.

"What? You don't want me to paint that peachy little butt of yours?" There was a tease in his voice, but the tone only made Tyler flush from the tips of his ears and down those delicate cheeks of his. Joshua only pulled his little love close, kissing the crown of the fawnlette's crown and down to his temple as he looked around for watcher-by's. "You're so easy to fluster, daisy."

"You just say the silliest of things, sunshine."

Joshua pulled Tyler by his mustard, colored turtle neck, lips finding the sweetness he endeared and looked to those delicate doe-eyes.

"I only speak of the possibility of reality."

"Alright, Mr. Wise Guy, let's go look at more pieces, I plan to art hoe it all out today."

The lavender hue chuckled, wrapping his arm around his small boyfriend's neck, and pulling him along the way to more art pieces. "Whatever you say, your highness."

They ended up in a white delicacy of certain items that looked like it could've belonged in a closet. The exhibit was named, "Sara Berman's Closet," and Tyler was absolutely intrigued with the small intricacy. She was an immigrant who traveled from Belarus to Palestine to finally, New York, and those doe-eyes reading the long passage of her life caught Joshua's attention. He was absolutely inthralled of his beauty, the flutter of his eyelashes as he twirled his vision down the intimate words and the concentration of trying to understand.

This lavender was curling so helplessly.

After a moment, that honey hue spoke with wide eyes at the exhibit, breathing softly as he looked to his sunshine with amazement. "You should read this, it's so sweet. The item's themselves speak a lot about her life, and what she enjoyed. Neatness is what comes to mind, but it was so much more for her. I'm digging this white aesthetic."

Joshua grinned, turning his attention to the passage, but dewy and heavenly had his eyes peaking to the cherry cheek brunet that had his heart. Tyler was peering off so gently, hands tight on the straps of his yellow backpack, chocolate boots moving across the wooden floor, creaking under his weight, but the shine above hit his hue so beautifully. Those calloused hands and warm arms couldn't help themselves as they wrapped tightly around his little love's waist, black coat crinkling under the pressure, and getting a sweet giggle from that heavenly boy.