"Mood Swings"

~Your PoV~

"CREATIVITY!" I yelled as I ran through the house with multiple paintbrushes covered in various colors of paint. I splashed the walls, the floors, the counters... about anything and everything I set my eyes on.

I felt energized and danced every so now and then to the radio that blasted Mad Hatter by Melanie Martinez.

"I'm peeling the skin off my face! Cuz I really hate being safe!" I yelled through giggles

Yup, just a normal day. Normal if you had split personalities.

Oh! And the best part is, as soon as I switch back to normal, I won't remember a single thing that's happened. Including the occasional murders.

But I do that when I'm... well.... Me. So no big difference, right? Right.

"Ooh! Lefty's sooooo gonna hate this!" I yelled

Did I mention that I had two split personalities? Well, I have. I call them Lefty and Righty. Their personalities resembles the two sides of my brain. The right side, creativity, sloppiness, all the fun and color, would be Righty. The left side, being order, neatness and logic, is Lefty. Me, as in (y/n) (l/n) is an equal balance of the two.

You can pretty much guess which one I'm now.

After a while, I grew a bit tired and stood in the middle of the living room, catching my breath, twitching every few minutes.

In case you were wondering, I have Tourette's. Before you start wondering what other disorders I have, I'll just tell you. I've been 'diagnosed' with schizophrenia, but believe me when I say, those things are real!

What's the point anyway?

No one cares.

I'm a freak, no one's gonna listen.

I sat down on the living room floors, dropping the paint brushes on the floor next to me. I sighed.

Crossing my legs and looking down, I briefly closed my eyes and reopened them, the last hour or so missing to me.

Wonderful. I'm back to normal. Uh... normal-ish.

I twitched and stood up, examining the scene. Colorful splotches of paint was everywhere. I accidentally stepped on a paintbrush and picked up the rest. I went to the kitchen sink and started washing them, then walking the Art room, or better known as Righty's room. My split personalities basically became different people, trapped in one body.

My home consisted of a few rooms, it wasn't very large, but very nice for a 16-year-old living on her own. Yeah, I'm basically an orphan. Add that to the pile of DIFFERENT. My mother died when I was young and I never formally met my father, but I knew who he was. He knew me too. That is all information that's needed.

My home had two bedrooms, mine and a guest bedroom, a bathroom, a large living room with a TV, multiple gaming consoles and two couches.

There was the Righty's room, which was basically a big room with art canvasses, musical instruments and a computer all lazily and messily placed around the room. There was no order, no neatness, and all a bunch of colors.

Basically, Lefty hates it.

Right across the room of 'OCD's Worst Nightmare', was Lefty's room. In it, was various bookcases, filled with books that's organized alphabetically, a desk with a high-tech computer, fit for hacking, and my school bag. All of it neat, clean and devoid of color. All black and white and looking modern.

Meaning: Righty is bored out of her mind in here.

After cleaning most of my mess, being too lazy to do a good job, I decided to play some video games in my room. For the next few hours, I played Dragon Age: Inquisition, cursing every time I twitched and pressed the wrong button. After I while, I stopped and went to get myself something to eat. After standing for little over ten minutes in the kitchen, debating what I wanted to eat, I settled for a slice of cheesecake.