10. Boys are Idiots

~Your PoV~

"-stupid boys. What are they fighting over? They're friends. Idiots" I mumbled to myself. I trudged through the forest, and back to the Mansion.

"I mean, they won't even tell me! What's so bad that I... can't know about... Goddammit! They're fighting over me, aren't they?" I said to myself.

"Who's fighting over you?" Asked the oh-so-familiar telepathic voice of my uncle, Trenderman.

"My Dad's Proxies..." I muttered

"Uh huh... let's discuss this in my room. We could get you a few outfits as well!"

I giggled

"Sure, uncle Trendy" I follow him to his room, which was full of materials, measuring bands and mannequins.

"So, tell me what happened." he said, sitting down on a nearby chair.

"Well... I guess it started when Hoodie was showing me around... no wait, it was long before that! Not long after I met them, they became more.. competitive and snappy at each other. It's obvious they were fighting over something..." I said

"But you only noticed that that something is you a while ago..." he finished

"Yeah..."

"(y/n) why are you upset that they're fighting? Because they're you best friends and they shouldn't fight, or you're afraid that choosing one might chase away the others?"

"I...."

I sat there for a while, contemplating my answer. I sighed.

"...you're right..." I said

"Of course I am. Now, let's get you an outfit. I'm assuming... (f/c)?"

I smiled. Uncle Trendy always knew how to make me feel better.

~Masky's PoV~

"This has to stop" I said, switching my gaze between Hoodie and Toby.

"I agree" Hoodie said

"Me too... I call dibs!" Toby said

"You can't call dibs!" Hoodie said

"Yes I can, I just did!"

"No, I mean, you can't call dibs on a girl, she has to choose. Otherwise it's not fair"

"But if I don't call dibs, you two will take her"

"He has a point, Hoodie" I said.

"You're siding with him? You hate him! Or are you two idiots just afraid she won't choose you?"

"Hey!" Toby and I said simultaneously.

Hoodie just glared at us and walked away.

Before he disappeared into the line of trees, he stopped and turned his head slightly to us.

"No wonder she hates us..." he said, and fled into the trees.

"I feel like a douche now..." I said.

"We just lost two of our best friends..." Toby said.

We both sighed and went after them.

Why do we have to be such big idiots?

~Hoodie's PoV~

I marched back to the Mansion, unsure of what to do next. Should I apologize? No... she doesn't want to be near us, that much is obvious.... What should I do?