Nearing the End

The year is nearly at an end, isn't it?
I haven't written much these past few months... it's my final year of Highschool, after all. I need all the focus I can get.

So... for the end of the year... I have some bittersweet news.

I'm deactivating this account.

I want to start completely over, with my (according to my own verdict) gross excuses for books from 2016 out of my sight.

Honestly... people love it, but it's just... no.

However... Here's the sweet part.

I'll be starting a new account at the end of the year, under the name Keitora Akiyou. I'll be Author-kun instead of -chan!
Yeah, my fellow otaku/weebs know what I mean.
In this account, I'll be writing all the books I've been planning since 2016. Some will just be considered rough drafts to the public, until I get them properly published. (tem ask... plez supprt CUTE human TT^TT)
And... I might continue my 2017 books. Or sort of rewrite them. Same plot line! Everything!
But just Playing with Fire and Mortalis. I've given up on Proxy Problems. The first book is popular, but crap in my eyes.
But I might rewrite that with enough motivation.

So, I invite you, dearest readers, to join me. I'll be writing more than creepypasta, and more than fanfiction. You'll see the early stages of my most important books, and I'll be able to write so much more!

For those who have me as a co-author or editor (I'm talking to you, Calico!), please just resend the editor/author invitation when that profile is made.

I'll let you guys now when I do.

Happy living, happy reading, and happy CREEPING everyone!
Just
Keep SMILING!
and
Stay insane~!

~Homicidal Sweetheart