5. Oh... Joy

~Your PoV~

"Okay, so remember, this kill is mine, so you three won't interfere unless I really need help, which I highly doubt. Just stay right here and watch" I explained to the three boys. They nodded in unison, which is kinda creepy, but stayed silent. We snuck into Mark's yard, and heard noises in the garage. I peeked into the window to see him busy looking for something there.

I became aware of the fact that I didn't bring a weapon with me. Oh, well... Time to improvise.

I looked for a way into the garage, and found a door on the side of the small building. Good, he won't hear me here.

I snuck into the room, Mark still rummaging around the drawers. I saw a nail gun on a nearby table and grabbed it. Quietly sneaking up to him, I tapped his shoulder lightly.

"Hi there~! Did ya miss me?" I ask, smiling widely and hiding the nail gun behind my back.

"The Fu-" BANG! I shot his brains out multiple times with the nail gun.

His body crumpled to the floor, about five nails in his forehead. I looked down at his dead body.

"Nailed it!" I said, snickering at my little pun.

"That was awesome!" Hoodie exclaimed, standing at the door.

I giggled, feeling very proud of myself.

"Let's go kill someone else!" I say, dropping the nail gun on the floor and bounding out the door.

"Who's next?" Toby asked, who was standing right outside.

"Hmmm... I donno! Let's choose someone at random!" I twitched, and blinked.

"Righty is back, bitches!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms up in the air (NOT literally XD).

I ran off to the neighbor's house, and kicked the door open.

"Honey, I'm home!" I yelled, insane glint in my eyes.

A girl in her early twenties rushed out to the hallway, wanting to know what the source of the noise was. She saw me at the doorway and ran to the kitchen. I casually walked inside.

What an idiot.

I grabbed a vase that had been displayed on a small table next to the door, and walked into the kitchen.

I saw the female digging through drawers, grabbing a knife. I broke the vase on her head, making her pass out and blood stain my clothing. Just to be sure, I grabbed a vase shard and drove it through her skull.

"Smashing!" I said with a spot-on British accent (If you're British, pretend you aren't XD).

I turned, cheerfully walking out the door, finding the three teens waiting for me.

"Who's hungry?" I ask. "'Cuz I am!" I set off in the direction of my home.

The boys were silent all the way home. Either they did something wrong, or they're very impressed with me. Hehe, probably both.

We reached my home, and I immediately went to the kitchen, gesturing for the boys to go sit down like usual. My insane-mode had subsided, and now I'm just... regular insane.

Heh, whatever that means.

~Hoodie's PoV~

I've already established that I like (y/n), right? Well, here's a problem: I'm pretty sure the other two likes her too. Which is bad. They're making this.... tricky.

I stood up from my chair and went to the kitchen, deciding to help her out a bit. She was an amazing killer. She really impressed me back there.

Silent.