white feminism pt. 1

Dear white people,

I know you haven't ever noticed it, just like you don't notice racism and plenty of things that are right in front of your face, but white feminism is an actual thing.

When you say preach about "free the nipple" then you see Rihanna's nipple or Nicki's through a dress at a RED CARPET EVENT, it's sooo ghetto, right! Because you're definitely not the one over-sexualizing a nipple on females that aren't white. If they were white, it would probably be a different story, though.

A lot of things that seem to be an act of "freedom" is the heart of white feminism. A lot of white women fighting for things that are possibly only beneficial towards them. The most talked about subject I've seen between white girls on the social media is probably: the right to wear underwear in public and not be called a whore.

Honestly, shut the fuck up. I cannot begin to tell you how tired I am of seeing white girls that live near me preaching about stupid things like that. When are you gonna preach about the things that matter rather than you getting shamed because your skirt is too short?

You wanna preach, "every girl is beautiful" then when a black girl comes to school with her natural hair, she's unprofessional? Or when she has cornrows, you scowl and call her ghetto? Now, you wanna steal that idea and make into a white trend? I feel the pain and disrespect for the black girls out there that have to sit back and watch this knowing that they can't do anything because it's a hairstyle. What about the Muslim girls that have little friends because of their hijabs? We know all about white people and Christianity, so we know for a damn fact if what you believed required you to wear a certain thing you would. Entirely hypocritical. End the Islamophobia.

If you call yourself a feminist, start bringing awareness to the things that matter. Please,
please, PLEASE do not call yourself a feminist and only preach about women being able to wear mini skirts and show their boobs in public. That's a reasonable matter and issue to fight, but you're a white feminist if that's your sole reason for being one.

There's plenty of white feminist celebrities, it's actually very apparent who is who. Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, and Hillary Clinton. Prime examples. If you don't believe me, just look it up. They're not people to be idolized. Open your eyes, guys.

If feminism is good for all woman, then why are some woman oppressing others for their own empowerment and well being? Explain that to me if you disagree.

All lives don't matter until white feminism is gone.