religion

hey guys! it's been such a long time...i've been working so much! got a job as a lifeguard and it took over my entire summer😤. it was fun though but i've missed posting, a lot. so i am back!!! i haven't really seen the news or been up to date with what's going on, but you know i'm gonna be there again soon😉. if you have any topics that you'd like me to talk about that i haven't yet, please comment or PM me! i have ideas, but i still like writing about things you guys want to hear too.

but, in this chapter, i'm going to speaking on something that i reallyyyy wish i didn't have and have still not concluded why i still have to.

RELIGION:

a particular system of faith and worship.

Okay, so let's talking about faith. The definition of faith is: complete trust or confidence in someone or something. A notion that someone had to develop overtime, something that is incredibly personal. Not all people can gain a strong faith in the same particular thing, faith doesn't cling to others like it does some.

The conclusion to faith; only you are the one that can feel your own faith. Yes, you can express it. You can agree with others, and you can share your opinion and beliefs in a sincere and compassionate way. Accept other's faiths and appreciate it. It's a beautiful and endearing thing that someone could have such a strong feeling towards what they believe is the higher power. If nobody had faith in what they believed, our world would be chaos.

But no, you cannot argue faith. You cannot argue religion. No matter what you believe, someone believes the opposite, and that shouldn't bother you. What is holding you together is what matters. What keeps your morals and standards high is what your concern is, not what the next person's is.

Now, let's talk about religion.

A person's religion is usually a sacred thing to them. If not sacred, still extremely important. Atheism is still valid, and they do have a belief system of their own and how the world was created. They are allowed to speak what they believe as well because it's just as important to them, science based or whatever. Religion is a beautiful thing, and it's not something that we should see in a negative light even if you feel the need to express your beliefs in a demeaning matter.

Without religion from the beginning, I'm sure our world would be barbaric to this day. Our world is still completely evil, but it's still kept some people's morals high thanks to their faiths in whatever they believe in. But in the end, we still have something holding us together. Why argue what keeps a person content? It doesn't matter about what makes you happy to that person, because it might not mean the same thing to them. So stop shoving what you believe down their throats.

If we didn't have so many different religions and beliefs systems, how could our world be held together? Maybe there is ways, don't get me wrong, but it might the only thing that keeps our from not going completely off the deep end. The outcome could be horrible. Most people probably need religion to stay sane, so stop trying to turn it into a negative.

I've never once understood how two people from different religions could argue so harshly over something that is positive to them. Why they couldn't express how they felt; and appreciated the beliefs? It's just not something you argue. It's not something you make someone feel. It's inexplicable to me that someone could actually 'argue' about it because it's so personal!

So please, if you argue religion, just stop. You're not getting anywhere and you're just hurting people. You're spreading negativity and hatred, and religion is not suppose to be that. We can accept all, appreciate them all, but still have our own beliefs. Talking about religions in a way that is compassionate and sensitive is a different topic that is more than okay. In fact, I love doing that. I love hearing the different ideas and theories people have concluded or what they've been taught. It's not something that offends me when people think differently than me, and it shouldn't offend you either. Stop pushing what you believe upon others in a harsh way, nobody will listen and you're making yourself look like an ass.

Anyways, sorry, just a little rant. I really hate this, and I hope it stops🙄. I'm Mormon and I love all religions. I love when people tell me their beliefs and I will never argue. We can share our opinions in kind ways. It's a beautiful thing. Stooop turning into a thing we turn our heads towards.

OKAY BYE ILY GUYS ILL POST AGAIN SOON COMMENT THINGS YOU'D LIKE TO HEAR!😘