#yesallgirls

#yesallgirls

I haven't seen anybody acknowledge this hashtag is months! And it's honestly my favorite.

If you guys have never heard of Malala, please look her up. She's such a beautiful person inside and out, and everything she stands for is astonishing. Watch her noble peace award speech, and I guarantee you will bawl and have a huge eye-opener.

Girls are seen as burdens in most parts of the middle-east. But that's not true. They're just as capable of being doctors and scientists as a man is, if not more qualified (being a smartass.) They're denied education and usually sold off for marriage before they even start their periods. If not sold off for marriage, there is laws that restrict them from attending school.

Education is probably one of the most important aspects to life. If you don't have an education, you'll most likely be reliant on others to support yourself throughout your life. Knowledge is happiness, and these children are denied it.

We take our education for granted, in all honestly. We say America has a terrible schooling system, which is true, but at least we have laws that force us to attend school instead of not letting us go. We take so much for granted in our first-world countries, completely disregarding that there is so much worse happening in developing ones. We don't have the sharia law, and we would never have to worry about being sold off to marriage. We don't die from simple colds, plainly because we're not allowed to see male doctors. Woman can also be doctors here.

Every single girl deserves quality education. They're denied basic human-rights, and we simply cannot have that. Their voices are not being heard, and they really have no way of voicing them anyways. If they speak out, they get shot just as Malala was. Malala is their voice, she speaks for the children.

If you're an intersectional feminist, I encourage you to look into her speeches and educate yourself on this topic. Even if you're just a feminist (lol gonna piss me off), still look into it. You don't identify as either? Still look into it. Not trying to invalidate problems in America, but things happening there is worse than most things we've ever had to endure. If you're gonna speak about issues here, don't forget the issues there. They don't have voices, be their voice.

Quality education for all children ❤️.

love u guys ❤️❤️❤️