immigration

(hi guys, to my loyal readers, i just wanted to say i'm genuinely sorry if i've ever come off as something i didn't mean to be and offended you! i've realized a lot recently, and i'm super open-minded. if you disagree with the things i write or feel as if there's false info, tell me! i won't argue with you, i love hearing others opinions and the last thing I want is to offend someone who's loyal to my story. you guys are amazing, and you all have beautiful souls and i ultimately wish you guys happiness.)

Dear white people,

I think by now I've just concluded that many of you skipped history class. That you spewing out "go back to your country" or "speak English" in America is actually correct. Well, it's not. Let's all learn the Native American languages and continue the what they started. English was not here first.

Educated white people should know that with whole "immigration" logic, we are immigrants too. We were not here first, we just killed millions of Native Americans to conquer America. Genocide is the reason white people rule America. So no, you telling a Mexican to "go back to their country" is incorrect because then we'd gotta leave, too.

Have you guys ever been in a fight with a Trump supporter? Somebody who claims to know he is this deep down good guy who just comes off wrong. They will defend him saying "he doesn't wanna deport all Mexicans, just the illegals."

First off; the term "illegals" is completely dehumanizing. No human-being is illegal, and the whole "country" thing is just a perception that we've created. This is our Earth, and our countries are on this Earth and nobody is "illegal" to that.  Stop using the term illegal to identify an undocumented person.

Second off; America is perceived to be the greatest country in the world. And frankly, it is up there. We don't live in a harsh poverty, our country isn't known for starving children, we have jobs here, we don't completely oppress woman like some developing counties, etc. Because of these perceptions, they come here for better lives. They have families just like any American and they want to support them. I don't see the problem? Especially when the come here taking the jobs Americans don't want. Until I see more white Americans picking cotton or working in construction, then they can maybe talk. Even then, probably not. Americans are just racist.

Undocumented Americans being here is not wrong. What is wrong is the citizenship cost being so high, it's very hard to get it, and wanting to build a wall to instill that they're kept out. How low can a person stoop to completely dehumanize these people?

They bring diversity and culture. More positives to this country than negatives. We killed off more than 6 million Native Americans--all a Mexican wants to do is work to put food on the table. They come here for better education, housing, people, healthcare, etc. Their country is not meeting their basic needs, but ours will. We cannot keep a human-being from this. It's sickening.

A lot of the times you telling a POC to "go back their country" is you indirectly telling them to stay where they are. What about the people who have never been to where their roots are from? Never even learned about it?

They were born here? This is their country then. They have citizenship? This is their country then. Undocumented but still abide by the American laws and shows loyalty? Their country, too.

I don't care if Trump doesn't wanna deport immigrants, just the undocumented. I really don't. There's no reason in that. Citizenship is a perception. He's clearly a pessimistic asshole; he won't see the good. Not only is he white, but Donald Trump is a rich, white, American. He does not understand the struggle, so stop trying to justify what he's said. "Mexicans are drug lords and rapists," yet he's been convicted of rape numerous times. We picked a real winner, America. 👍🏻

Immigrants, diversity, other cultures is what makes America great. He will not be the one making America great again because of his logic so we will. (Still waiting for an essay on when America was so great.)

So, in 2017, let's make America great.

White people, stop telling POC to "go back to their country", or "speak English."

(sorry if it's rly crappy and thrown together, i've been sick so i don't think as clear. i was working on a few chapters some people asked me to write about but i decided to rant about this first because i see the discrimination way too much where i live and it makes me mad.)