mentally disabled pt. 2

Mentally disabled pt. 2

If I would've known more about this story when I wrote the part one, I would've included this one but I had only just heard of it. It's kind of funny how the media doesn't even try to conceal their blatant racism because this had hardly any attention.

If you haven't heard about the story of the black mentally disabled teenager being raped by three of his white teammates, let me tell you about it. Two of the teammates names are Tanner Ward and John Howard, the other was charged as a juvenile so his name wasn't released. Because the victim was mentally disabled, they saw his vulnerability. First they would start off with humping him during football practice, almost like it was a stimulation of anal sex. Did the administration not see this? Why are they not being punished as well? Not only that, at one point they stripped him on a bus and took naked photos of him. They would make him sing racist songs by the artist Moonman, which was talking about the KKK. Taunt him with racial slurs. Then they caught the victim in the locker room, and one hugged him then the other stuck a hanger up his rectum, then Howard kicked it farther up.

My question is, the administration had to of seem some of this or at least had suspicions, so why did they not take action? If he was mentally disabled around kids who had history with causing trouble, why did they not keep a closer eye on him? The entire thing is completely sickening.

What baffles me the absolute most is how demonic you have to be to harm somebody who has mental impairments. Not only because he's black, but mentally disabled? I do not understand! He will be traumatized for life, and is probably humiliated if he even understood what the heinous things they inflicted on him meant!

The Chicago kidnappers were charged with hate crime and denied bail. Yes, they should have never hurt the poor guy, or inflicted any kind of harm. It's sickening! But somehow, they are charged with hate crime no bail, and John Howard was not charged with a sex crime nor a racially motivated one.

What

The

Fuck??

He was sodomized with a fucking coat hanger. How in the actual fuck is that not a sex crime?

If someone has a little bit of alcohol in their system and a sober person has sex with each other, it is considered rape. But if a mentally impaired man is actually raped, iT's not EVEN FUCKING CONSIDERED A SEX CRIME BECAUSE THE ONES THAT ASSAULTED WERE ATHLETIC WHITE KIDS.

Although John Howard did plea guilty, because of a plea deal he will most likely not have to spend any time behind bars.

"We don't believe it's appropriate for Howard to be labeled as a sex offender."

Why? Because he's white??? Because the victim and his adopted siblings were the only black people in town????

He is a sex offender. Hahaha, wrong there again, social justice system. You're usually always wrong, why has nobody corrected you yet?

I wish that John Howard and the other teammates would serve life. They don't even deserve the death penalty, but to live their sorry ass days in a cell, knowing they're spawns of the devil. I hope the victim receives justice, kindness, and love for the rest of his days. I also hope the teammates who cheered on the three devils while they beat the victim unconscious gets punishment as well. The administration deserves to have a ton of shit coming their way, too.

There's so many cases where people are either mentally disabled or mentally ill, and they're still assaulted. I don't know if you guys heard about when the Dallas police shot a mentally ill man (bipolar, schizophrenic) just because he had a screwdriver in his hand, when they could've used a taser. Cops are not trained to deal with these type of situations, and frankly, I think we should all become more educated on mental illnesses and disabilities. We could easily witness an Aspergers breakdown and laugh, because how could we immediately know? They deserve to be accepted.

To be honest, I genuinely believe above all other people a person with mental impairments show the most love. They don't deserve to be in such a evil world. My heart aches knowing that these people are hardly accepted. People just don't understand, and ignorance is what kills.

Dear everybody, please just pray for peace.