Chapter 5 - Belonging.

Ha Eun's (Hae In's) POV
"Can you bring me to Prince So's room?" Chae Ryung stared at me in shock and said "Yes, Lady Hae In." We went to Prince So's room and I said "Chae Ryung ah, stand outside. I'll be fast." She nodded and said "Yes Lady." I went in and managed to hide the hairpin somewhere. "What are you doing?" Princess Yeon Hwa. "Nothing, Princess Yeon Hwa. I was just resting."

"Lying is not accepted. Chae Ryung, you should know better than this. Bring her to the pavilion to receive her punishments. Now." Pavilion? Punishment? No, no, NO. I burst out of the room and said "Take me. It was my idea." She smirked and said "Well, Lady In." I stood my ground and said "Princess Yeon Hwa, I said, take me." Chae Ryung said "Lady!" I said "Let go of Chae Ryung." The servants took hold of me and we moved to the pavilion. "Tie her up." My arms were tied up to the beams of the pavilion.

She said "Give me the whip." Oh my, please save me from this oh god. SMACK. Indescribable pain soared through my veins, and I let out a cry of pain. Another, another and another. After 4 strokes, I lost count of the number of strokes, as the pain became much more severe. I could feel the skin on my back splitting and my vision was starting to get blurry as each stroke went by. Fourteen, fifteen, sixteen... I heard one of the servants counting. My legs gave out on me and I was now, hanging weakly.

I heard the swoosh of the whip, but never felt an impact. "Please let go." It was Princess Yeon Hwa's voice. "She's mine." "What?" "I said, that girl. Is mine." It was Prince So's voice. "Untie her. NOW." The next moment, my wrists were untied and I fell to the ground. My vision completely darkened and the only thing I saw were 4 figures running towards me before everything went black.

Wang So's POV
Hae In's weak body fell to the ground and the next moment, she was unconscious. Wook, Jung and Baek Ah ran over to her and so did Chae Ryung and Hae Soo. They brought MinHae to her room while I dismissed the servants. I let go of Yeon Hwa, and said "I sincerely apologize if I did humiliate you in front of the servants." I turned to walk away and she suddenly said "Brother So...You like that girl, don't you?"

Do I? I just smirked and said "You're not making any sense, Yeon Hwa." She said "The So I know...Wouldn't step in to help. You would just ignore it, and walk away." I just walked away. Hae In...Do I actually like you?

Ha Eun's (Hae In) POV
I woke up and saw Hae Soo, Chae Ryung, Lady Hae and Prince Wook. I said "Soo Unnie..." She ran over and said "Hae In! Hae In, are you ok?" I said "What happened...?" Prince Wook said "I would like to apologize for my sister's behaviour. I'm sorry Hae In, I hope you get better soon." I said "It's alright...Thank you Prince Wook for your concern." Soo Unnie wouldn't let me out of her sight and my room for the next few days and after a week, I was finally allowed out of the room.

Chae Ryung followed me around and we were in the gardens when I spotted Prince So. I said "Chae Ryung ah, wait here for a moment." Before running towards Prince So. "Prince So! Prince So!" He stopped abruptly and I ran into him. He turned and grabbed me, before I could fall. Our faces were only millimeters apart and he pulled me up gently. I said "Prince So...Thank you for helping me that day."

Wang So's POV
"Thank you for helping me that day." I said "Just stay out of trouble." I saw her face blushing and she said "Prince So...A- About that day...I just wanted to clarify something." I said "What is it?" She looked down at her feet and said "You said I was yours. I just wanted to say that, I don't belong to anyone, and I'm not an object that you can claim possession of."

I smirked and said "No matter what, you're still mine. You owe me your life." Before walking off. "WAIT!" I turned around and it was still Hae In. I sighed and said "Yes?" She said "That pin...You saw it right?" I nodded and said "I saw it." She smiled and nodded before saying "Goodbye, Prince So." She walked off towards the garden and I couldn't help but smile at her retreating silhouette.

Unknown POV
You'll be mine soon...