Chapter 6 - Gone.

Ha Eun's (Hae In) POV
I was walking along the walkways of the house, when I got a feeling that someone was following me. I stopped, the footsteps stopped. I sped up, it picked up the it's pace too. I turned, but I saw no one. Yet, I still felt an unknown presence.

However, when I heard the person move, I immediately ran. I felt someone grab my arm and I screamed, before turning and meeting the eyes of Prince So. He said "What's wrong?" I said "There's someone following me..." He said "I see no on-" He suddenly took out his sword and said "Stay close to me."

I was suddenly yanked behind him and the clashing of swords could be heard. I saw Prince So, and the man struggling. He let go of my hand for a moment and I was suddenly yanked away. I screamed and he turned around.

Wang So's POV
By accident, I let go of Hae In's hand and the next moment, her scream pierced through the air. I turned and saw Hae In being dragged away by two other intruders. "HAE IN!" The next thing I knew, the one I was fighting ran away, not hesitating to cut my arm before escaping.

I ran after Hae In but before I could get to them, they were already gone. Huffing, I ran back to the place I came from and saw the intruder, collapsed on the ground, not far from the place of struggle. I grabbed his sword, his collar and dragged him to the hall where we often gathered. I threw him onto the ground, in front of Wook.

"Your men, are definitely incapable of keeping your home safe." Wook said "What happened? Who is this?" I scoffed and said "Hae In is gone. GONE. This guy, was one of the intruders that took Hae In away!" "Hae In is what...?" I saw Hae Soo coming out from the library. I sighed and said "Someone took Hae In away."

Don't worry Hae In, I'm coming for you.

Ha Eun's (Hae In) POV
The last thing I remembered was being dragged away from Prince So and the next thing that happened was me being knocked unconscious. I woke up, and saw that I was in a warehouse? Probably a barn, as there was hay around me. My arms were tied behind my back and my legs were tied together.

I yelled "IS THERE ANYONE THERE?" I expected no reply, but a man came through the door. He squatted in front of me and grabbed my face. "The Prince wasn't joking about you being so attractive." I said "Where am I?" He said "The city of Shinju." Shinju? I said "What am I doing here?" He said "Oh, you're to be married to our Prince." "M- Married?" He nodded and said "Yes."

He left the barn and I just sat there, in shock. Married, to a man that I never met. Soo Unnie...Prince Wook...Prince So...Prince Yo...Someone save me, please...Tears rolled down my cheeks and I just hugged my knees to my body, crying to myself until I fell asleep.

Wang So's POV
Yo tied the man up and we were interrogating him in prison. Jung punched him and said "Where is Hae In!" He just kept silent and I said "Jung, let me." He stepped away and I took my sword and pointed it, directly at his throat. "Are you going to tell us, or do I have to kill you?"

He refused to speak and I just said "I'll count to 3. 1...2-" "I'LL TALK, I'LL TALK!" I smirked and retracted my sword. "Th- The- Prince of Shinju...Told us to take her!" "Shinju?" He nodded and said "Please, don't kill me!" All of us walked out, Soo being the first and we heard Wook say "Let Father deal with this." We sat in the hall, and I just fisted my hands tightly.

"Brother, do you know who is doing this?" I said "The Kangs...They have a younger son, Prince Jun. He's a womanizer for all I know." Soo said "So...Hae In was taken as his concubine?" I nodded and said "Seems like it." Eun said "We can't let this happen. Brother So, can you do something about it?" I said "I swore to not step foot in Shinju. But I will go back." Wook said "I'm coming with you." I nodded and said "We're setting off tomorrow. It takes at least 2 days to get there."

Hae In, I'm coming for you.