#227 Smiles (His P.O.V) - all

Harry: It's absolutely mesmerizing. The way she tilts her head to the side and how her eyes smile with her lips. You can really tell if she's genuinely happy or not. One of the reasons why I fell in love with her. My lips break apart into a wide smile. She never fails to make me smile with her own.

Louis: It's always the first thing I notice about her. She always has a smile on her face. Her smile has to be my favorite thing. It's a little crooked, but in a cute kind of way. There's that beautiful little sparkle in her eyes. A small giggle escapes from her lips. It's not long until I find myself smiling with her.

Liam: It's her best feature. She makes other people smile with her own. It's bright and beautiful. You just know that it's real. She smiles with her entire face. Just looking at it makes me feel so much better. It amazes me how perfect her smile is. It's even better to know that I'm one of the reasons for that lovely smile.

Zayn: It's like I'm in some sort of trance. Her smile just captivates me. There's a certain charm to her smile that I can't figure out. It's really something. Her eyes do that thing where they turn into an upside down smile. When she smiles, her tongue sticks out a little. It's quite adorable. I can't help, but smile myself.

Niall: It's such a special gift. It's something to be truly admired. Her cheeks are flushed a pretty rosy pink color. Her lips are curved up, her teeth are pearly white, and that twinkle every time she smiles. There's a cute little laugh that comes with it. I start to smile, laughing with her. Knowing that she's happy makes me happy.