#290 An awkward moment - zayn

Zayn: The two of you didn't get much alone time, the other boys were always around. But finally you had him to yourself. You'd decided to visit him on tour for a week or so and you got to stay with him in the hotel room. All the other lads had gone out for a drink, Liam being the designated responsible one. Zayn, being the lovely boyfriend he is, stayed in with you so you guys could finally have sex again. Let's just say that the two of you were in the bedroom and stuff was getting pretty hot when the door slammed open and Harry stumbled in. He was quite inebriated and he saw the two of you quite naked together and he giggled. "Boys! I've discovered the whereabouts of Zayn and (Y/N)! They're in here fornicating!" Harold could be quite strange while drunk. Niall and Louis fell through the doorway and you and Zayn were both blushing furiously. "I'm so sorry, Zayn. But please use protection!" Liam shouts while covering his sober eyes and dragging the other three out of the room. Their guffaws echoed back to the two of you. "I think I'm good for a while." You tell Zayn. "Yeah me too. Goodnight." "Night." you roll over and the light's turned out. You can almost feel the awkward in the air.