#289 An embaressing moment - Louis

Louis: You were visiting with your parents and had brought your boyfriend Louis Tomlinson along so he could meet them. When you left the room to go chat with your sibling for a little while, you told your parents not to do anything embarrassing. But upon returning to the room, you hear your mother cooing, your dad's voice rumbling while he talks, and Lou is giggling. "Oh no, this can't be good." you think and sure enough when you turn the corner, you see Louis sandwiched between your parents, looking down at your baby album. A loud groan escapes you and they all look up. "Babe, you were so cute in this!" he beckons you over to him and then you feel like dying. It's the picture of you from when you were three; the picture you always made your parents say they wouldn't show, but they always did. You were standing in the backyard of your grandmother's house, completely naked, your hair was in pigtails and an absolute mess and there was a pair of giant, star-shaped sunglasses while you did your best diva pose. "I told you two to *never* show anyone that picture!" You shriek at your parents. "Aww, babe," Lou pulls you down onto his lap and kisses your cheek loudly, "I think you looked adorable. My mum has some good ones to show you. She's been waiting for the day she gets to pull those out."