#239 He hogs the blankets/covers - Liam (requested)

Liam: You were up late one night, unable to fall asleep, so you decided to watch some t.v. until your sleepiness hit you. You looked over at Liam who had quickly fallen asleep that night and sighed wishing that sleep came easily to you. You turned off the t.v. and buried yourself under all of your blankets. You felt Liam turn over on his side to face you and his hands wrapped around your waist. You gladly let him cuddle with you, welcoming in his warmth. Just as you were about to fall asleep, Liam rolled away to face away from you again and he took all of the blankets with him. You didn't think that it was that bad at first but then you felt yourself start to soon shiver and you were wide awake again. You sat up and looked down at Liam who was sleeping peacefully. You poked him a few times to try and wake him up because fighting with him while he is sleeping for blankets was a pointless battle. His light snoring stopped and he rolled onto his back as he opened an eye to look at you. "What's wrong babe?" Liam's groggy voice asked. "You stole all of the blankets and I'm sorry to wake you babe but I couldn't get one back from you." "Oh! I'm sorry sweetheart!" Liam realized that he was tangled in the blankets and it was quite a struggle for him to untangle all the blankets and give you a few. After he gave them to you he tucked you in and asked, "Better?" "Much. Thank you." "Anytime." He said kissing your nose making you giggle. "Goodnight (Y/N)." "Goodnight Li." You said as you cuddled into his side and he nuzzled his face into your hair.