#296 He Finds Out Your Pregnant - Liammmmm

Liam: You can't believe it. Some stupid tabloid had taken a picture of you and changed it so that you looked like you were pregnant and showing with a title "Liam Payne's Fiance Pregnant?" As soon as you saw it you ran to your bathroom, sobbing. Your phone had barely stopped ringing from the Twitter comments about it. Some fans were calling you stupid names while others were saying that Liam would ask for the baby to be aborted, he'd never actually want a baby with someone as ugly as you. After sitting in the bathroom for nearly three hours just crying, Liam finally got home. "(Y/N)? Where are you? Babe?" You heard him walking around and then he finally headed to the bathroom. "Sweetheart?" the door inched open and he peeked inside. You buried your head in your hands and you felt him sink down next to you. "(Y/N), I saw the story, and I just want you to know that I don't believe them and you shouldn't believe what the people on Twitter are saying. Just stop crying, please." You looked up at him. "That's not why I'm crying, Liam." he just looked at you curiously. "I'm crying because- because it's true, babe. I just didn't get to tell you before they found out." "I'M GONNA BE A DADDY! REALLY?!?!" He shouted, jumping up and down like a child. You laugh and pull him down next to you again. "Yeah, I went to the doctor last week and apparently I'm already three months along." Liam grinned and hugged you close, "Can we name the baby Woody or Jessie?" he laughed.