#285 He Proposes - Daisy's brother

Louis: You and Lou had just gotten home from a date at a carnival. He'd won you a giant teddy bear and a few small things. You were laying on the bed cuddling with the teddy bear when your boyfriend came into the room. "Would you rather cuddle with Mr. Teddy Bear, or your TommoBear?" He asked, leaning over you. "Hmm? Mr. Teddy because I know he won't try anything." You wink up at him. "Haha, you're so funny, (Y/N)." Louis collapsed onto the bed beside you. He sighs and it's one of those where you can tell there's something on his mind. "What is it, Lou?" He looks over at you, his bright blue eyes shining. "I've been thinking recently. You love me right?" you nod. "You want us to be more than this, right?" "Yeah," you agree warily. Where's he going with all of this. "Well, (Y/N), I love you more than my psycho fans love me, more than Zayn is vain, and more than Romeo loved Juliet. I don't have a - a ring or anything, but still I was thinking... will- will you marry me, (Y/N)?" He looked so innocent and nervous, his fingers entwined with mine. "Of course, Lou. Of course, I'll marry you." He smiled and pulled me close to him, burying my face into his chest. "After you get me a ring," I laughed. He got up suddenly. "What? Louis, I was joking!" He disappeared from the room and I heard him walking around out in the living room, so I went out there. "Found it!" He shouted in victory and held up a little plastic ring he'd won me earlier that night. "Now will you marry me, baby?" I laughed and he put the little ring with painted-on black letters spelling out the word taken.