personal for nikkiP3 - part one

Tonight you had to go with your dad as he worked as a security man for the take me home tour whenever a member of their security couldn’t make it, tonight was the first night you had gone with your dad and it was fair to say you was very nervous. Your dad had told you how big of a flirty harry was and how not to spend too much time with him because he didn’t want you to get hurt and with harry’s reputation that was a high possibility. Your dad said that he was going to be driving to the arena during the day to spend the day guarding the boys room and making sure they don’t run off like they normally do, you was too get ready and the drive to the arena about 6 o’clock ready for the concert to start an hour and a half later at half 7.

*mid-day*

“Nicky im leaving, make sure you get ready and be at the arena for no later than quarter past 6!” your dad shouted up the stairs to you in your bedroom

“okayyy!” you shouted back

“and if you cant find me when you get there just go to the boys dressing room because I will probably be in there, and remember what I said about harry!”

“yeah okay dad, see you later im just about to get in the shower!”

“okay see you later love!”

*door slam*

 “IF THIS ROOM WAS BURNING I WOULDN’T EVEN NOTICE CAUSE YOU’VE BEEN TAKING UP MY MIND WITH YOUR LITTLE WHITE LIES LITTLE WHITE LIES” you loudly sung in the shower, you quickly washed your hair and shaved your legs as you was going to be wearing a skirt so didn’t want to have hairy legs for other people to see.

*a couple of hours later*

It was now half 4 which left you roughly an hour and a half to get ready before you had to start your journey to the arena for tonights concert. You decided that you should get up from the sofa and actually start to do something productive with your day  and start to curl your hair so it looked atleast a bit decent for when you met the boys tonight.

*after you curled your hair*

Now that had killed some time you now had an hour until you had to leave, perfect amount of time for you too get ready. You walked over to your wardrobe, faced with lines and lines of clothes you couldn’t even being to think of an outfit you could wear, then you saw the skirt you wanted. It was a black leather pencil skirt that was your favourite thing to wear, you threw it on your bed and started to look for a top and a pair of shoes to complete your outfit. You decided on a black crop top that came just above your belly button and a red and black checkered shirt that you was going to wrap round your waist to complete the outfit, along with a pair of black converses. You applied some light make up before putting the chosen outfit on.

You walked downstairs and put your shoes on, you put your phone in the side of your skirt and grabbed your leather jacket and car keys before walking out of the door and into your car for the half an hour drive to the arena.

*A/N*

sorry I am doing it in parts but this is going to be a long imagine :)