#247 he looks after you when your hungover - tomlinson

LOUIS: "Looks like somebody had a good night," Louis muses as he comes into the living room one morning to find you sprawled out gracelessly across the couch. You're still dressed in your club outfit from the night before and the smell of alcohol lingers on your breath. "Uhhh..." you groan at Louis, feeling too hungover to speak actual words. Just to be a jerk, Louis opens the curtain to reveal the bright morning sunshine. "Lou!" you scold and immediately regret it when your head starts pounding. He chuckles. "I'm sorry, I just had to. It's what you get for banging on a pan to wake me up the last time I had a hangover," he informs you. "How does some coffee sound? And perhaps a shower...you reek of booze. What the hell did you spill all over your dress?" he asks, investigating the giant stain of dried liquor. "I didn't spill anything, I think I got spilled on...no clue what it is," you mutter. Louis makes his way to the kitchen to brew you up some coffee to help soothe your hangover. Something you would be grateful for, if he didn't keep purposely banging around in the kitchen, knowing how much it's making your head hurt. "I hate you," you mumble as he hands you the mug. "And I love you too, baby," he replies goodnaturedly.