#245 what he does when you can't sleep - mail

Liam: You were so tired, you had been up for 3 nights straight looking after your little girl, who was sick. It was now morning and Liam had taken over looking after her, while you lied on the couch, you tried to sleep because you and Liam had an awards thing to go too tonight. You just couldn't get yourself to sleep no matter what you tried. You ended up dragging yourself upstairs, closing the blinds, and crawling under the covers and putting them over your head. Nothing seemed to help you sleep, and you were getting really annoyed. You heard Liam laughing a little. You pull the covers down and look up, "You right there y/n?" "No I can't get to sleep." you say annoyed. Liam smiled before he walks off, you get annoyed at how much he seemed to care, but shrugged it off. You tried to get to sleep, but it was still no luck, after a little while Liam came in. "I made you a bubble bath, go relax, I'll bring some hot chocolate up for you, and hopefully that will put you to sleep." Liam cutely says. "aww that is sweet of you thank you Li." you smile at him, and jump up from the bed and get ready for your bath he ran for you. He had lit candles for you, and had a hot steaming hot chocolate waiting for you in the bathroom as you walked in, and was warming your dressing gown on the fire place just how you liked it.