Chapter 2

-Your POV-

I followed the carriage by jumping on rooftops. After a few minutes of running and jumping, the carriage stopped in front of a giant mansion. I saw the man, Sebastian, help out his master and walk inside.

'I wonder what the inside looks like,' I thought.

-Sebastian's POV-

Once we arrived I still felt the same pair of eyes from the park. I looked out one of the windows and see a flash of ( your fur color).

"Sebastian, I will be in my study. Go bring me some tea."

"Yes, master."

As I walk towards the kitchen I catch another glimpse of (your fur color) out another window.

'I'll have to investigate later,' I thought.

-Your POV-

I quickly changed into a cat and jumped down from the roof I was on and run towards one of the windows. As I look inside I see the butler briefly look over to the window I was at. I quickly move away before he sees me.

As the boy leaves the butler I start walking around the perimeter of the mansion. When I get to the back I see a beautiful garden. While looking around I saw a boy with blonde hair and pink barrettes in it that kept his bangs out of his face. He was tending to the plants. 'He must be the gardener,' I thought. He looked to be at least 15.

As I kept walking and looking through windows I saw three other servants inside. The first servant was a girl that had red hair in pigtails. She had glasses and wore a maids outfit. She looked around the same age as the boy you saw. But maybe a bit older.

The second servant was a man. He had had blonde hair and a cigarette in his mouth. He wore a chef's outfit and googles around his neck. He looked to be around 30.

The third servant was a old man. He wore a similar outfit to the butler you saw earlier.

'They look nice.'

I kept walking. I didn't see any other people.

'Weird, I imagine there would be more people living here.'

I stopped walking again when I arrived at a window where I saw the boy from the park inside. He was at a desk doing paperwork when his butler came in carrying a tray with tea. I moved out of sight again. I looked back in and saw them talking. The butler looks over to me and I start to walk away.

'It's getting dark. Maybe I can sleep on the roof,' I thought as I start jumping up some ledges.

-time skip-

-Sebastian's POV-

Once I put the young master to bed I went outside. I looked up and saw a pair of legs hanging off of the roof.

-Your POV-

It's nice up here. I can see over the garden and I had a better view of the sunset,' I think as I give a small smile..

Suddenly I hear some footsteps behind me. I frown as I stand up and turn around, holding onto my scythe.

The person I saw was the butler.

'How did he get up here?'

-Sebastian's POV-

When I got up onto the roof I saw a girl sitting down. She must have heard me because she suddenly stood up and turned towards me.

"Who are you?" I ask, giving her a smile.

"(Y/n)," she says, her expression not changing.

I bow to her. "Hello (Y/n), my name is Sebastian Michaelis. I am the butler of this mansion."

She nods her head. "Yes, I know your name."

I look at her surprised but quickly went back to my normal expression.

"And how is that?" I ask.

"I over heard you and your master talking at the park," she said.

"So that was you that was watching us?"

"Yes."

I smile at her again. "What are you?" I ask her.

"I'm a neko."

'Aw she's half cat. How adorable!"

"And you?" She asks, breaking me from my thoughts.

I don't speak as I make my eyes change to a bright pink color for a small moment. Her eyes widen.

"A demon," She says looking a bit shocked. I nod.

We stand there for short moment, almost studying each other. I finally break the silence.

"(Y/n), would you like to work for my master?"

~Sorry its short I just didn't want to put too much into one chapter. Also sorry if its bad. I'm not that good at writing.~