Chapter 3

-Normal POV-

You looked at the butler shocked.

"You mean to work for your master as a servant?" You ask him.

"Yes," he says simply.

You look at him, a bit suspicious you ask,"who exactly is your master?"

"He is the owner of the toy company Funtom toys. His name is Ciel Phantomhive."

You give him a slight nod,"and why do you want me to work for him?"

"Well not only will you serve my young master you will also protect him. I get the feeling that you are pretty good at using that scythe of yours." He says looking at the scythe that was still in your hand.

You nod, "and what do I get in turn for my services?"

He smiled and said, "you will have a place to stay with clothes provided for you and you will be paid a fair amount of money."

You waited a minute before answering,"all right I will accept your offer."

"Wonderful, I'll have you meet my master in the morning."

~time skip~

-Ciel's POV-

I woke up to the sound of my bedroom door opening. Sebastian walked over to my window, pushing a cart with my breakfast on it. He opened the curtains saying,"its time to wake up young master."

I sit up right in my bed,"Sebastian, what's my schedule?"

"Well, before you do anything today there is someone who I would like you to meet."

"*sigh* Alright, tell them to come to my study."

~time skip~

When Sebastian was done changing me I went to my study and waited for him to come over with the person he wanted me to meet. 'Ugh! He's taking too long!'

Suddenly I heard the door open. Sebastian came in with a (h/c) girl, around my age, who followed in behind him.

"I apologise for taking too long, young master." He says bowing.

"It's fine. Just get it over with." He nods and begins to introduce the girl with him.

"Young master, this is (y/n), I wanted you to meet her because I believe she would make a good servant." He says gesturing to the girl. She bows.

"And what makes you think she would be?" I ask.

"Well, she is very skilled with her weapon. After I met her I tested her fighting skills before I brought her over to meet you. In addition to that she is a mythical creature called a neko, a person that can turn into a cat." He says. His smile growing bigger as he said the last part.

"Really? A cat?" I say as I raise an eyebrow. He nods. 'Okay...'

"And what's her weapon?" I say going back to may normal expression. When I say this,(y/n) reaches behind her back and pulls out a large scythe as tall as Sebastian.

"Where the hell did that come from?" I ask as my eyes widen in shock.

Neither one of them answered me. All they did was smile. I rolled my eyes and said,"fine she can work here. Take her to Mey-rin, (y/n) can share a room with her." I say as I wave them off.

Sebastian nods as he leads (y/n) out the door. *sigh* 'hopefully she's not as bad a servant as the others.'