Chapter 4

~For those who care. (Which I'm sure is very few of you) I'm sorry my chapters are so short I just have a lot to do. Anyways onto the story!~

-Your POV-

After meeting my now master, Ciel, Sebastian was ordered to take me to another servant. As we were walking I looked around the manor. It was well lit and the colors were subtle and elegant. It made you think that you were in a castle. But instead of making you feel warm and calm like most people would think. All I felt was cold.

It most likely had to do with manor's owner. When I saw Ciel he looked lonely and broken. Not like the spoiled kid I thought he was going to be.

"Sebastian, what happened to the master's parents?" I ask while we're still walking. He doesn't look at me as he says, "they died in a fire," I nod and stay quiet the rest of the walk.

When we finally stop it is when we are outside a room where the  red haired girl I saw yesterday was dusting some bookshelves. We walked in and stopped behind her, with her back turned towards us, she obviously didn't see us come in. Sebastian said her name, "Mey-rin." It must of startled her when he said it, because when she heard him she threw her duster in the air. It was flying towards us but before it could hit one of us Sebastian catches it.

The girl named Mey-rin turns around, her face redder than a tomato, and quickly starts to apologize. Sebastian holds up his hand, causing her to stop.

"Mey-rin I would like to introduce you to (y/n). She has just become a new maid, and she will be sharing a room with you." She looks at me and smiles. I nervously smile back.

"If you don't mind I would appreciate it if you could show (y/n) where she will now be sleeping. And maybe introduce her to the other servants." Sebastian says as he starts to leave.

"Yes Mr. Sebastian!" Mey-rin says putting her hand to her head in a salute. (Authors note: before you say anything. Sorry, I know the characters won't really be like themselves.)

We start to leave as Mey- rin leads the way. Even after Sebastian already left she was still blushing. After thinking about why that was, I finally came up with something that made sense.

"Mey-rin, do you fancy Sebastian?" As I ask her this her face turns even more red. 'Is that even possible?' She quickly looks over to me.

"No no. I don't like Mr. Sebastian... I mean I like him... But... Oh look we're here!" She says as we arrive at a door. She opened it and pushed me inside.

"Wait here while I go get you your uniform," She says before she hurries off.

I look around and notice two beds one on each side of the room. And a dresser in between them. 'I wonder which one is mine.' I look over to a door that is at the foot of one of the beds. 'That must be where the bathroom is. Guess this is a good time to take a bath,' I think as start to open the bathroom door.