Chapter 9

~Your POV~

After having to stop every once and a while so Ciel could rest and getting lost for 30 minutes, we finally arrived at the house at around 11 at night. I went up to the door and luckily it was open. It was good that Sebastian had all ready cleaned the small house before we came but there was still the faintest smell of mold. 'I guess there are some things a demon butler can't entirely fix.'

Ciel quickly went to sit at an old chair complaining under his breath. I go over to a room to my right inside was a bed and some of Ciel's luggage. 'All right now to find a bed I can sleep in.' I looked around but all of the other doors only reveled a bathroom, 2 closets, and a kitchen.

I was confused, 'should I sleep on the floor?' Just then Sebastian came in.

"Sorry I'm late," he says this as he looks over to me. When he sees my confused expression he smirks. Ciel notices this and asks in an annoyed voice, "what's so funny?"

"It's nothing important. So have you guys decided to share the bed?" Ciel gave him a confused and angry look and asked, "what do you mean 'share the bed'?"

He goes over to the bedroom and looks inside. When he turns around he looks embarrassed and angry. "Why is there only one bed?"

Sebastian smirks again, "I'm afraid the bedroom could only fit one."

I notice Ciel's expression and reassure him by smiling and saying, "don't worry I can sleep on the floor."

He looks over to me. His expression softens, he sighs, "no, it's fine we can share the bed." I look at him to see if he meant it. He looks back, he looked serious. So I nod in response.

"Alright than, it's late, it's time to go to sleep."

Ciel enters the bathroom with Sebastian, to change while I unpack my small suitcase. I take out my night wear just as Ciel comes out. I take my clothes and walk in.

After a few minutes I come out and go into the bedroom. I see a eyepatchless, sleeping, Ciel. I quietly walk around the bed to my side. Once I reach my side I gingerly lift the blanket and slip into bed. Once I'm in bed I realize how tired I've been and I'm easily able to fall asleep.

~ The next morning~

It's warm and soft. Beyond any feeling a blanket could provide. It's like I'm in some sort of cocoon. I slowly open my eyes and look up. It's Ciel! I look down and see that his arms are around me. Embarrassed, I try to lift his arm off of me but his grip tightens. I stiffen, unsure of what to do.

I lightly try to poke him and I see his eyes slightly open, his contract shining. He realizes what he's doing and quickly pulls back and sits up. I look at him and I mumble without realizing, "... Beautiful." He looks at me, his face red and he looked confused. I realized what I just said and quickly say, "y-your eye... It's... Beautiful..."

Before he can respond, Sebastian comes in, noticing the uncomfortable silence he says, "breakfast is ready", all while having an evil grin on his face. Ciel gets out of bed and keeps his head down as he leaves with him. I get out of bed as well and get my clothes and I quickly change.

~Ciel's POV~

I leave (y/n) behind in the bedroom and walk into the bathroom with Sebastian, who was holding my clothes. As he's taking off my shirt he asks me, "did you have a good sleep, young master?"

I roll my eyes at him and just say, "yes, it was fine."

"How was it, sleeping with (y/n)?" This caught me off guard a bit. I was so embarrassed I was only able to mumble. He chuckles and I scold him for laughing at me.

~Sebastian POV~

'So young... So naive... I wonder if his feelings for (y/n) will develop into something more than a petty crush. There's something to look forward to...'

~Sorry it took me so long to update and for how short this chapter is. (If you even care.)~