Chapter 5

~Your POV~

After I filled the tub with warm water I left my scythe leaning against the wall. I took off my clothes and got into the tub. The water felt nice and soothing. It almost made me want to go to sleep. I started washing myself with a soapy cloth when I heard the bedroom door open. A few seconds later there was a knock on the bathroom door.

"(Y/n), are you in there?" I heard Mey-rin ask from the other side of the door.

"Yes." I replied

"Is it alright if I come in and leave your uniform?"

"Yeah."

She opened the door and set the clothes on a chair that was next to the bathtub.

"When you're done I'll have you meet the other servants, okay?" She asked, smiling at me. I give her a slight nod as she starts to leave. She closes the door behind her, leaving me to be continue my bath.

After I was done I put on the uniform Mey-rin gave me. I quickly put it on and brushed out my hair. When I was done I hid my scythe on me and went outside where I found Mey-rin sitting on one of the beds.

She looked over to me and smiled, "you look so cute! And it fits perfectly!" She got up and went over to hug me and pat my head. I waited there awkwardly for a few seconds before I decided to interrupt her by clearing my throat.

She quickly for the hit and began to apologize,"I sorry you're just so cute! Hehehe... Let's go introduce you to the other servants," she took my hand and lead me outside the room.

We walked for about three minutes before we arrived in the kitchen where the rest of the servants were waiting. The moment I walked in they all sort of stared at me for a moment until the boy with the blonde hair and pink barrettes started to introduce himself.

"Hi I'm Finnian, but you can call me Finny!" He says, waving at me.

"Hello Finny, it's nice to meet you, I'm (y/n)" I give him a small wave as well. Next, the chef comes up and pats my head.

"And I'm Baldroy." The taller blonde male says.

"Hello." I start to bounce slightly from the mans weight while he still pats my head.

Next to me I hear Mey-rin say, "isn't (y/n) adorable! Its like having a little sister!" The others start to laugh as I just smile. The rest of the day we talk as I get to know each of them, and I learned that the old man in the suit is named Tanaka.

It starts to get late as I decide to leave and go to the bedroom. I tell Mey-rin this and she tells me there is an extra nightgown in one of the drawers of the he dresser and which one of the beds is mine. After she tells me this I say good night to the others and leave.

When I get to the bedroom I get changed a get into my bed. As I start to fall asleep I think about what tomorrow will be like.