Chapter 1

'These mean thoughts'

-Normal POV-
It was noon. You were sitting in a tree at the back of a park you sleep at. There were more trees there so it was a lot more shaded than the rest of the park making it so people wouldn't be able to see you. It was difficult to be living in the streets at first but after a while you got used to it what also made it easier was the fact that you had your scythe. It was odd, you don't remember how you ended up on the streets. One day when you were 5 years old you woke up in an alleyway wearing a hospital gown and a scythe was laying next to you. After that you kept the scythe with you at all time. Many years later of going around and looking for places to sleep you decided on the exact tree you were sitting on.

You liked sleeping there. During the day many people would visit and you could people watch. Its interested you, you would always see people together as families and couples. A lot of people were normal nothing really special about them, but they always had something to them. But today was a bit different. Today you saw two men came to the park. You had never seen them there before. The first male was about your age(if your not like 14 just pretend). He had navy hair and a black eye patch over his right eye. The second male wore a butlers outfit. He had jet black hair and crimson eyes. There was something about them that made you got your attention. They were pretty close to where you were so you were able to here their conversation.

"Sebastian, why are we out here?" Asked the boy.

"I thought it would be good for you to get out and enjoy nature," said the man, whose name is apparently Sebastian.

"Well can we go now? We've been here long enough," the boy says pouting.

'What a spoiled brat,' you thought.

"Come now young master. Let's just stay for a bit longer," Sebastian said with a fake smile.

"Fine," the boy says.

During the rest of their time at the park you watched them. You would notice that the butler would occasionally glance over to where I was sitting.

-Sebastian's POV-
When I was with the young master I would look over to a near by tree. I felt someone watching us. Then for a small moment I thought I saw something reflecting the sun. After seeing this I realized that the shine came from something long made of silver.

"I think we have been here long enough let us go now. It is getting late," I say as I lead my master to the exit of the park. While we were leaving I still felt the same pair of eyes following us.

-Your POV-
'Hmm I wonder where they live.'