Wow....You're Beautiful

Rhett and Link have been talking online for just over two years but have never met, they didn't even know what the other one looked like. But that was soon going to change. 

--------------------------------------

Link adjusted his tie, hair and glasses one last time before heading to the park to meet the man of his dreams.

Link was waiting at the spot they agreed to meet at. He was growing increasingly nervous with every second that passed, what if Rhett didn't show up? Link stood leaning against tree, staring at his phone just waiting for a text saying he wasn't coming. 

Link heard footsteps but didn't dare look up. He just expected it to be another person passing by, oh how wrong he was.

"L-Link?" His head shot up once he heard the beautiful voice.

"Rhett?" The man nodded. "Oh my god hi!!" Link said before jumping into his arms.

Rhett wrapped his arms tightly around Link inhaling his wonderful sent. "I'm so glad I can finally put a face to the name." Rhett said as they separated.

"Me too." Link said as he looked Rhett up and down, he was so tall.

"You already checking me out?" Rhett asked already knowing the answer. 

"One hundred percent," Link said still looking at Rhett. "How could I not? You're beautiful." Link said making Rhett blush.

"Aww, thanks but you're the beautiful one." Rhett said grabbing Link's waist. 

Link shook his head as he put his arms around Rhett's neck. He was shivering. "Rhett as pretty as the veiw from here is I'm freezing." 

Rhett debated if he should ask the next question. "Do you wanna go back to my place?"

"Sounds great." Link said getting on his tip toes to place a kiss on Rhett's cheek. Rhett took Link's hand and started to his apartment, he was very thankful it was just down the street. 

Link was in awe when they walked into a very nice apartment building. Rhett waved to the receptionist.

"Oh Rhett is the man you were going to meet?" Rhett blushed and nodded.

"Yes Amber this is Link." By this point Rhett's whole face was as red as a tomato.

"Hello Amber it's very nice to meet you." Link said never letting go of Rhett's hand.

"It's very nice to meet you too. Rhett has not stopped telling me about you." She said looking at Rhett.

"Oh has he?" Link asked as he looked over at Rhett.

"We can all chat another time Amber we really should get going." Rhett said pulling Link toward the elevators. Link just looked at Amber and giggled. 

Once they were in the elevator Rhett pushed the button that lead to his penthouse on the top floor, he put his thumb on the little button. It dinged and the elevator started to move.

"So you told Amber all about me?" Link asked. Rhett just nodded and began to blush again. "Well I'm flattered." Link said placing another kiss on Rhett's cheek. 

The elevator stopped and the doors slid open to reveal the most beautiful home Link had ever seen. "WOW!" Link said as Rhett lead him inside.

"You like it?" Rhett asked.

"It's beautiful but nowhere near as beautiful as you are." Link said. 

Rhett blushed, "You left your suitcase and other bags in the taxi like I told you to right?"