I care about you...okay?

SMUT WARNING!! Literally, it's pure smut!

WC: 1330

Rhett is an engaged and soon to be married man but when his soon to be wife kicks him out for what seems to be the hundredth time Link can't take it anymore.

THANK YOU FOR 2.1K READS!!!

-----------------

Link was just settling into a night alone with a glass of red wine when there was a knock at the door. He paused his TV and quickly got up to go answer it. He opened the door to reveal his best friend of over thirty years. 

"Rhett, what are you going here?" Link asked as he stepped aside so Rhett could enter. They walked to the kitchen and Link poured Rhett a glass of wine before moving to the couch.

"She kicked me out again." Rhett said sitting down.

Link sighed, "Rhett I can't stand seeing you like this." Link spoke placing a hand on Rhett's knee.

"Link I just don't know what to do anymore. I'm not happy but I don't want to be alone again." Rhett said putting his head in his hands. Link moved closer placing his hand on Rhett's back. 

"Rhett you're never alone. You're always welcome here but I don't think you should sacrifice your happiness just so you're not alone."

"Link can we just not talk about it right now? I just need to get away from that house for awhile."

"Rhett you need to leave her! She's not good for you!" Link said rather loudly.

"Link you don't always know what's best for me. I know you think you know everything but news flash you don't!" Rhett said leaning back against the couch.

"Well maybe since you feel that way you should go stay at a hotel!" Link spoke.

Rhett looked at Link and sat up, "You know I think I will." Rhett stood up but was stopped by an arm on his shoulder. 

Link turned Rhett around so they were face to face "Rhett I'm sorry I just-I care about you...okay?" Link paused before reaching up to grab Rhett's jacket. "I care about you." There was a long silence before Link started to inch closer giving Rhett every opportunity to pull away. Their lips were only a few inches apart when Link finally killed the distance between them. His hand moved to touch where his partners head and neck met. The kiss was over quickly. Link pulled back searching Rhett's eyes for anything but love and lust. Rhett pulled Link into another kiss this one much faster and filled with lust and passion.

Link had never felt so aroused in his life. The only sound that could be heard in the room was lips touching lips. Rhett pulled back and looked at Link. He smiled before connecting their lips again. Link slowly started to remove Rhett's jacket. 

Once Rhett's jacket was off Link started moving them to the bedroom. Rhett's knees hit the back of the bed causing him to fall back. Link crawled up the bed so he was hovering over Rhett. 

"Rhett are you sure you want to continue?" Link asked looking down at Rhett.

"Link at this point lets just say I've wanted this for years." Rhett flipped them over and ripped Link's shirt off and caused buttons to fly everywhere. 

"Holy fuck Rhett!" Link said letting out a moan at how turned that one simple action made him. Rhett started to kiss down Link's neck to his chest and then back up to his lips connecting them in a passion filled kiss. Link flipped them over never breaking the kiss and he removed Rhett's shirt running his hands up and down the taller man's toned chest.  

Rhett started to work on Link's pants while Link did the same to Rhett pulling his pants and boxers off in one go. Link soon had the same fate. Link broke the kiss. Their eyes roamed freely over each other's bodies before Link started to kiss down Rhett's chest right down to his dick where Rhett needed him so bad. Link started to tease Rhett with slow strokes.

"Oh, Link." Rhett let out a moan as Link took him into his mouth. Link started to bob up and down causing a constant stream of moans to fall out of Rhett's mouth. Rhett reached down and grabbed Link's hair as Link continues his movements. 

Rhett pulled Link off of his member and into a kiss. This one was different than the one's they shared earlier. This one was soft and full of hidden feelings and love, so much love. Link pulled away and kissed back down his body before kissing back up to his neck where he sucked and nipped at Rhett's neck marking him as his own.

"Aw fuck Link!" Rhett moaned.

Link continued to kiss up his partner's neck before pulling away completely. "I need you to breath okay Rhett." Link said as he started to circle Rhett's entrance. Rhett grabbed onto Link's biceps as Link's digit slid in. He let out a low moan when Link added a second and then a third working them in and out of Rhett.

"Ugh Link please fuck me!" Rhett moaned causing Link to remove his fingers and prepare himself. Reaching for a condom but he quickly was stopped by and hand on his wrist. "Link I want to feel you. I was tested about a week ago." Link put the condom back before pulling Rhett into a kiss as he slid into Rhett. 

Rhett moaned into the kiss. "Oh my god Link!" Rhett moaned loudly as Link's hips connected with his own. "Fuck me!"

"Nope." Rhett looked at Link with a questing stare. "I would never just fuck you," Link started to move, "But I will make love to you." Rhett moaned at his words.  Link's pace soon picked up hitting Rhett's prostate with every thrust.

Even with the fast pace, there was no shortness of sweet nothings and I love you's being shared. 

"Oh Link I'm so close! Holy fuck!" Rhett Moaned as Link sped up and was also on the brink of orgasm. 

"Link I love you so much I love you!" Rhett shouted as he came all over Link's chest and his own.

Link came shortly after with a loud moan that sounded a lot like Rhett. 

After they got cleaned up they cuddled on the bed. Rhett had Link's head on his chest and his hand intertwined with his partners. They just laid there enjoying each other's presence in a way they'd never been able to before. For the first time, they didn't need to hide feelings or refrain from placing kisses on cheeks, noses, and lips. 

Rhett was the first to speak. "What next? Where do we go from here?"

Link looked up his best friend, "Where do you want to go from here?" 

"I want to call Amber and say we're done then move in here and be with you forever and always," Rhett spoke softly as he moved his thumb in circles on the back of Link's hand.

"Well I don't want to pressure you but that sounds like a great idea." Link said as he snuggled more into Rhett's chest. 

"I feel happier and more in love here with you than I ever have with Amber. You are my soulmate and I love you and never want to leave your side." Rhett spoke before being pulled into a slow and romantic kiss. 

"Rhett I love you too, so much and I never want to leave your side. We're soulmates and I never want the way I'm feeling right now with you to go away." Their lips joined once again before Rhett decided he should call Amber and end it. 

Long story short she agreed and Rhett could not be happier. Now he could be both in love and happy.

For the first time in his life, Rhett fell asleep with his soulmate in his arms.

---------