Oh Wise One

Your POV:

"WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! NO TIME FOR LOSERS! CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!" Ashlyn looked at me. "OF THE WORLD!"

Everyone danced around.

"We are!!!" Kling yelled. "We are World Champions!" She tripped. "SHIT I'M DRUNK!"

"She brought 2 bottles with her." Becky said. "She killed 1 herself. I'm really not surprised by her almost falling on her face."

"How come you've had as much as you had to drink but you're still some what sober?" Ali asked.

"Cause I'm smart."

"Ok fuck you Becky." Kling said. "I'm just as smart as you. Ready? Kling brings two bottles of alcohol to Canada. If she drinks 1 by herself, how many bottles are left?" She paused. "Wait what was the question?"

"I rest my case." Becky smiled.

"How you feeling now?" Ashlyn looked at me.

"Like I could fight a cow." I said.

"Oh man she's almost as drunk as Kling." Ali laughed. "Ash you broke this poor girl."

"Ash didn't break me. Kelley did."

"Uh oh." Christen said.

"What do you mean?" Ali said. "Kelley broke you?"

"Yeah."

"How?"

"Ask her."

Everyone stopped and looked at Kelley. She power walked away. "I'm too fucking drunk for this."

"Y/N?" I saw my dad. "I think it's time you leave." He said. "Had a little too much to drink."

"I think that's a good idea." Ashlyn said.

"I should probably go too." Kling waddled over. "I also had too much to drink."

Ashlyn grabbed her. "I'll take care of this one."

Kelley's POV:

"What did you do?" I woke up and looked around. "What?" 

"What did you do you big idea?"

"I'm hungover and we deal with this later?" I put my face back into the pillow. 

"We gotta get up anyway. 3 star presentation. Let's go Kel." Tobin said.

I groaned and got out of bed. We went to the set, all wearing our world champions t shirts.

There were interviews, champagne and lots of screaming fans.

"Kelley? Where's Kelley?" I walked over. "You are a rookie. Just finished up at Stanford University. First round draft pick by Sky Blue FC in the NWSL. Now world cup champ. Sum up this year so far in one word."

"Umm. 1 word?"

"Yeah."

I thought about it. "Madness." I said.

"Why madness?"

"At the start of my senior year I was hoping to get drafted, NEVER thought it'd be 1st round, never thought I'd miss the draft because I was in camp with the senior team. Now I'm a world champ? It's just absolute madness." I smile.

"And there's that famous Kelley O'Hara smile." I laughed. "You got switch to an outside back a few months ago. Were a forward all through college, played midfield in this tournament. Is there anything you can't do?"

"Probably." I said.

"Not gonna say?"

"I'd rather not."

"Alright then. Kelley O'Hara ladies and gentlemen!" I walked back to the group.

"I know what she can't do." Christen said. "Stay loyal to someone. Oh another thing she can't do? Can't commit."

I sighed. 

"Alright cool it you two." Ali stepped in.