A Wild Sydney Leroux

Your POV:

"Babe." I waved to Kelley.

"So they are dating." I heard Kyah say.

"Yeah." Whitney answered. "They are adorable. It's disgusting." I laughed.

"Hey. Oh look at the 5th wheel." Kelley smiled.

"Shut it O'Hara."

"HAO wouldn't like you talking to me that way."

"I've known HAO longer than you." 

"True." Kelley sat down.

"So you guys are gonna play Germany." Whitney said. "That's fun."

"Yeah how they beat Brazil IN Brazil is surprising. But they did it and here we are." Alanna said. "You guys got Canada. Again."

"This is only gonna be my 2nd time playing Canada. Prepare me Whit."

"Don't piss off Sinclair. She can and will kill you."

"Noted." Kelley said.

"Rookies." Whitney rolled her eyes.

"You were in our place once." I said. "A scared little rookie. But did you score the game winning goal to send your team to the semis?"

"No cause she plays for the Breakers!" 

"Where you at Sky Blue?" 

"Ohhh." Alanna said.

"Babe why you gotta do me like that."

"You came at Whit. That's my bestie right there."

"We need to hang out more often." Kyah said. "After the Olympics."

"Count me in."

"Count me out." Whit said. "I'm not 5th wheeling again. Especially if I'm gonna get roasted the whole time."

"Fine next time we'll roast Kyah!" Kelley said and looked at the Australian. "Fuck she's perfect how do we do that?"

"We'll roast Kelley." I said. "She snores." 

"I can talk to Sammy. I'm sure she's got some info on you." Kyah smiled.

"Damn her" Kelley stood up. "Ash texted. Team meeting."

"I'm not getting sent home am I?"

"Probably. But we are surrounded by 2 future enemies. We cant discuss that shit around them."

"Whatever you say. Kevin."

"Damn it."

"We better head back anyway. Good luck against Canada." 

"You do know if we beat Canada and you beat Germany we play each other."

"At least we'll both end up with a medal." Kyah said. "See you on the field captain. Y/N Kelley." She smiled and they left.

"You Breakers players are weird." Kelley said.

"Can you blame them? Bottom of the table must mess with their heads. Wait you probably know what I'm talking about." 

We headed back for the meeting. "Ok so I spoke with Sunil. Told him that Y/N WILL be suiting up and playing against Canada. I put my job on the line for you." She said looking at me. "For all of you. Because to be the best, we need to stay united and stand up for each other. That is exactly what all of you did. He wasn't happy but he wants that gold medal coming back to the US. Canada is always a tough game, but after what you guys did off the pitch, I have nothing but faith that we'll get out there and get the job done. Family isn't always what you were born into. This is what a true family looks like." 

"Now what happens?" Kling asked.

"We kick some Canadian ass."

"Somewhere back in the states. A wild Sydney Leroux just said hell yeah." Alex said.