View

Kelley's POV:

"Ok? They posted the same view. What's the problem?"

"They're together."

"They are friends, Kelley. Y/N probably told Christen she was in the area and they went exploring together. Let the poor girl live. She forgave you, and agreed to be your friend. Don't ruin it by being" She paused. "you."

I scoffed. "By being me?"

"Yeah. A huge cocky pain in the ass douche bag everyone wants to punch in the jaw."

"Specific."

"Accurate."

Your POV:

We sat and looked at the view in front of us. "This is beautiful." I said.

"I know."

"I'm talking about the view Christen."

"So am I."

I turned and faced her. "Why are you the way that you are?"

She laughed. "Beautiful views just turn me into a huge dork."

"You're naturally a huge dork." I said.

We sat there a few more minutes and then walked back home.

"I was thinking we could grab dinner?" Christen said. "I did say we should go on a 2nd date before the wedding."

"Was that walk not a date?"

"That can be a mini date. How about we grab dinner and then"

"Come back here and watch something on Netflix?" I cut her off.

"I like the way you think."

"Great." I said. "Do you mind if I shower?" I said. "I was on a plane and then this beautiful dork dragged me on a walk."

She shook her head. "Go for it. Down the hall from my room. Towels are in the closet." She said.

Christen's POV:

I heard the water start and sat on my bed. I was brought out of my thoughts when my phone vibrated.

New iMessage: Ash

Kelley freaked out over your Instagram pics

Why? We went for a walk

Yeah but Kelley's an idiot with her head so far up her ass

Good point. Nothing happened. We went for a walk. That's it

I don't care what you two do and don't do Press. Live your life.

My door opened and I looked up. Y/N stood there in a towel. "I forgot to get clothes." She said.

"Uh. You can get dressed in here." I said getting up. "I'll be uh. I'll be downstairs. Yeah. That's where I'll be and you can get dressed in here." I stared at her. "Bye."

Your POV:

Christen shut the door and I heard her run downstairs, tripping a few times. I shook my head and started to get dressed. I put a pair of sweatpants and a sports bra on.

Was this a fancy date or a casual date? I walked downstairs. Christen was in the kitchen.

"Hey should I dress up?" She turned around. Her mouth fell open. I smirked. "Hello?"

"What?" She looked up. "Sorry. What did you say?"

"Should I dress up?"

She thought about it. "No. We aren't at fancy dates yet." She said. "You could go like that if you want." She smiled.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" She nodded. "Too bad." I went back upstairs. I put ripped jeans on and a t-shirt. Then I went back downstairs.

She got ready and I waited.

"Ready to go?" She asked.

"Yeah."