Grand Canyon

Your POV:

The next morning everyone went down for breakfast. You could see the divide between everyone.

Long and her group sat on one side of the room. Kelley was on that side.

Ashlyn got her food and looked between the two sides. 

"Come on Ash." I heard Ali mumble next to me. 

"Pookie." Allie said.

"I fucking hate that shit." I looked at HAO. 

"Same." Whitney growled.

Ash looked at Allie's side then back to us. She smiled and walked over. 

"What is this?" Whitney joked.

"I got coffee with her yesterday, and really just wanted to be with you guys. Besides, she called you a hoe, a world cup failure" She looked at Whitney. "And said she was better than you. No one fucks with my best friends." She sat with us. 

I smiled. "Good. I wasn't ready to have to be against you." Whitney said.

"Same bro." They hugged.

"What about Kel?" Ali asked. She looked at me.

"Kelley's head is WAYYYY too far up Allie's ass." Ashlyn said grabbed a fork. "Like so far up there she already knows what Long ate for lunch." She looked at all of us.

"That was funny but still gross." Julie said.

We saw Hope and Carli walking over. They sat with us. "Oh, we got the big guns with us." HAO smiled. 

"How could I not join my fellow captain." Carli said. Her and Becky high fived. 

Alyssa, Sam, and Morgan joined us. Rose stood in the middle of the room.

"Here we have a wild Rose Lavelle trying to figure out where to go. Does she join the best option or the pile of trash." Sam narrated.

Rose looked at me. I nodded. "Thank you." She mouthed and walked over.

If you're wondering how Long ended up on this roster, Horan picked up a little injury in Orlando and pulled herself out of camp.

Jill called in Long.

We looked at the two groups. 

"We have more people. We win." Crystal whispered.

"I'm surprised you're on this side." I said.

"Why wouldn't I be? My girl Kriegs is here!" 

"I feel betrayed by Mal." Rose said. "Thought we were friends.

"How do you think I feel with Kelley?"

"True." She nodded.

The coaches walked in. "What the hell?" Jill said.

"They're so immature and wouldn't sit near us." Long got up. "I tried coach."

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU LIAR!" 

"Easy Rose." Sam pulled her back down. "Easy.

"Who is responsible for this?" Jill asked.

"Y/N." Allie said. "Ask anyone sitting with me. I tried to be friendly, Y/N just turned her back on the team."

"Y/N? Is this true?"

"Not at all." I said. 

"Kelley tell her. You were there." 

I looked at Kelley. 

"I uh." Kelley looked me in the eyes. "I don't remember."

I heard Ash scoff. "L/N." Jill looked at me. "Come with me. Now." She walked out of the room.

I sighed and got up. Allie smirked as I followed Jill.

Dawn caught it. "I'm joining this meeting." She said following me. 

"Explain." Jill said.

"There's nothing to explain. Me, Whit, Ali, Ash, Kel, JJ, Becky were just talking. Minding our own business. Allie started giving us a hard time."

"How did the Grand Canyon happen?" 

"When I came into breakfast I saw JJ. I always sit near JJ, that's my bestie. Kelley wasn't up yet."

"And?"

"I sat with JJ, Becky came and joined us then Allie and Tobin came into the room. They saw the empty table near us, Long said something and they pulled the table to the other side of the room. Everyone started coming in to eat, and that happened. No one made anyone sit anywhere. It just happened."

Jill looked at Dawn. "You know I believe her." Jill walked away.

I rubbed the back of my neck. "I want to retire." I said.

"Talk to Sunil when you see him. I know you two got that youth camp thing coming up anyway." She said. "I'll back you up. You have your captains too." She went inside. 

I sat against the wall. "I just wanted to play soccer." I sighed.  

Things are heating up! 

Also..... in this Christie still plays for Sky Blue so......

I have a surprise replacement.... 

NO guessing in the comments people! None of it.