Not Now

Your POV:

I ignored the text and continued cleaning up.

Y/N please

You'll have to talk to be eventually

I put my phone on do not disturb.

What if Eliza calls? You won't get it stupid! Take your phone off do not disturb.

I grabbed it and turned do not disturb off.

Kelley kept texting and then called me.

"What do you want?"

"I want to talk to you! Please just listen to me."

"Talk."

"I know you're upset. Ok. I'm sorry. Ann is someone from college. It's hard to explain but it's not like that."

"It's not like what Kelley? You called her your girlfriend."

"Cause that's what she thinks we are." She said. "Look I'm gonna tell her that we aren't a couple. I like you Y/N. Please believe that."

"I don't know what to believe anymore. Especially when it comes from you." I looked at my phone.

Eliza texted.

how about dinner? tomorrow night, my place?

"Kelley. I'm moving on with my life. You should do that same. I don't know what you thought was gonna happen between us? I can't believe anything you say anymore. I'm sorry guy but whatever this was. It's over. Go back to Ann." I hung up.

I opened messages and texted Eliza back.

Sounds good.

cool. back to work for me now

It's time to move on. I'm getting on with my life.

I deserve better than that Stanford girl.