Murder

Like I said in the last update. Hope, Whit, and HAO are still around. That means for SheBelieves better lineups because I'M picking them and not Jill.

Also for this roster, It's still 23. Goalkeepers are Hope, Ash, and Alyssa. The defenders are the same, just added Whit. For midfielders, I replaced Long with HAO and removed Brianna Pinto. Then forwards is you instead of Jessica McDonald. That work for everyone? Cool fuck you, Jill.

No one's POV:

"USA vs Germany today. SheBelieves Cup 2017. There is the hero of Rio 2016, Y/N L/N newest member of 2-time NWSL champs FC Kansas City. Not getting the start tonight, but is expected to play. Let's take a deeper look at the starting 11."

"Hope Solo getting some well-deserved rest tonight, Alyssa Naeher getting the start instead. Krieger, Johnston, Sauerbrunn, and O'Hara make up the backline with Morgan Brian, Tobin Heath, Heather O'Reilly and Carli Lloyd in midfield. Alex Morgan and Christen Press up top." 

Your POV:

"Let's go out there and win." Jill said as she walked away.

"Wow. Coach of the year." I said.

Dawn walked by and patted my shoulder. 

I sat on the bench next to Mal and Sam. We watched the game. 

"10 bucks Kel starts yelling about her goal from the world cup." Sam said.

"I'm not making bets that involve Kelley."

"Why not?"

"Because you know she's gonna."   

Alyssa made some good saves and we went into halftime tied 0-0.

"Good first half. We could be better, though." Jill said. "Alex you're playing pretty good." Alex nodded. "So I'm taking you out?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm Jill Ellis." She said. "Duh. Y/N you'll be replacing her." 

"Nah man leave Alex in she's killin it out there."

"Yes, but she just got caught by the police and arrested for murder. You're replacing her."

"You ain't even gonna let her like get a lawyer or nothing?" I asked. "Damn you doing Alex dirty." 

Everyone laughed. 

We went back out. "At least give Alex like 10 minutes." I said. "I gotta stretch." I said.

"Yeah yeah." Jill laughed.

I jogged over to warm up.

Kelley's POV:

Carli took a shot, didn't score.

"SHOULD'VE PASSED IT TO ME! REMEMBER WHEN I SCORED ON THESE FOOLS!" I yelled. "You Germans want some of this O'Hara magic again? HUH!"

"I'll step on you." One of them said walking by.

"Watch the way you talk to me. My fiancee is about to come into the game."

"Am I supposed to be scared?"

"Her fiancee is L/N." Tobin jogged by.

"No thanks." The German ran away. 

I looked up to Y/N at the 4th official.

"Substitution for the USA. Leaving the match #13 Alex Morgan, replacing her #15 Y/N L/N." 

"IT'S GAME TIME NOW!" HAO yelled. "Let's go, kid!" 

Yo I'm 19 now..... weird.