Controller

Kelley's POV:

"Kel you need to calm down!" Tobin put her hands on my shoulders. "Relax!"

"I don't need to relax! That bitch ruined my life!"

"Kelley. Being like this isn't gonna help you or Y/N right now." Christen said. "Take a few deep breathes." 

Ashlyn walked in. "What is with the yelling? Ali and I were watching a movie." 

"Do you know where Allie is?"

"They're on their way back." She said. "Alex texted why?"

"I'm gonna kick her ass." I said.

"DEEP! BREATHES!" Christen pointed to me. "Y/N called off the engagement and left."

"To KC?"

"No," Tobin said waving her phone. "I asked ARod. Y/N talked to her a little bit, she's not going to KC."

"Where's she going?" I stood back up. 

"No one knows."

Your POV:

"Thanks for picking me up." I got in Yvonne's car.

I came back home. It was needed.

"I'll come when you need me." She said. "Stepdaughter, daughter, friend, I'm whatever you need." She turned onto the street. "So why the surprise trip home?"

I filled her in on everything that happened. "And now the engagement is off." 

"Wow. This might be a good wake-up call for her. Time for her to realize this isn't college anymore and getting engaged isn't something to joke with. Getting down on one knee and asking you to marry her was a big commitment and the fact that she was so easily tempted by this Allie Long person shows she wasn't ready for it."

I nodded. "She's the one." I said. "But I can't keep playing these games with her."

"You're a mature almost 24 year old." Yvonne said. "Kelley is an immature 23 year old. I thought the same thing of your father. We had two kids, he proposed and I thought he was through with his games. He wasn't, so I left. He realized it was time to change his ways and become an adult, I came back."

"You think Kelley's gonna change?"

"I think she's changing right now. She read your letter and is slowly starting to wake up." She smiled.

Kelley's POV:

"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL HER!!"

"NO, YOU'RE NOT!" Ashlyn held me back.

"I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!" I yelled at Long.

"CAN YOU LEAVE!" Kriegs yelled at her. 

"Why should I?"

"Cause now I wanna kick your ass." Kriegs walked towards her.

"OK!" HAO stepped in and held her back.

"EVERYBODY CALM DOWN!" 

We all looked. 

"Cheney?" 

"CHENEY!" Morgan jumped on her. "What are you doing here?"

"Meeting with the coaching staff. US Soccer is looking at new options. What the hell is going on here?"

"The devil." I growled and pointed at Long.

"You." She pointed to Long. "Out." She looked at me and Ali. "You two. Sit down." We both sat. "Speak." She said.

Everyone starting going off. Everything that's happened all coming out at once, from like 7 different people.

"ONE AT A TIME!" Cheney said. "Tobin go." She started explaining. "Chris." She went to all of us, one by one to get the full story.

"Kelley? Are you calm enough to speak now?" I nodded. "Good. Speak."

"She broke up my engagement." Everyone looked.

"THAT'S WHY YOU WANNA KILL HER!?" HAO yelled. "Ash, why'd you hold her back?"

"Because we need to solve this WITHOUT violence."

"Wow, Ashlyn Harris being the reasonable one." Whitney said. "I've really gotten to you."

"Ok. Team meeting."

"No offense Cheney but only coaches and captains can call meetings." Carli said.

"You expect Jill to be a coach now?"

"Good point. YOU HEARD THE WOMAN! TEAM MEETING!" Carli yelled. 

Like I pointed out earlier. Christie still plays for Sky Blue so I thought, you ELSE would be a good option as a replacement? 

A good coach has good tactics, experience, knows the team inside and out, and truly cares about them.

That just SCREAMS Cheney. 

Don't like it? You need to get checked because it's LAUREN FUCKING HOLIDAY!