Shadows // Lauren

Y/N POV:

I just broke up with my girlfriend of two and a half years Tay. She cheated on me. With some random guy, said she didn't feel the same way she did when we first started dating.

I give her all I have and could and she just throws me away like that? Did I mean nothing to her? Was our relationship just some game for her?

I ask myself for what felt like the millionth time as I cried in my bed for the third day straight. I haven't talked to anyone, or gone out and I don't want to.

But my best friend Y/B/F/N had other plans.

"Come on Y/N! You gotta get out of bed, and go outside do something! Breathe Carolina is in town tonight and you're coming with me. I'm not taking no for an answer."

"Dude no! Seriously I don't wanna go out leave me alone please."

"Now what kind of best friend would I be if I let you cry your life away over some girl that isn't even worth it?! Tay was a bitch. There. I said it. I warned you about her before y'all started dating and did you listen to me? No. Y/N come on. It's basically like a rave, and raves get crazy as fuck and you're bound to meet some hot girl that's ready to give you sone rebound sex."

"No thanks."

"You're going. I told you I'm not taking no for an answer. You gotta let loose. Forget about her!"

"Fuck fine if I go will you leave me alone?!"

"Yup! Here, wear this."

I went into the bathroom and put on the shorts, black stheart. tank, and black and white Vans she just handed me.

I walked back into my room and saw her sitting on my bed;

"You look hot! Anyone ever tell you how nice your legs are?"

"Tay use to tell me whenever we made love..." my eyes started welling with tears but I blinked them back.

"Fuck. Y/N seriously, you need to forget about her."

"I'm sorry. Let's go."

On our way to the venue we just listen to music. I stare out the window and watch everything pass by. Not the nature and building. But all that Tay and I went through. The good and the bad. Through all that I still loved her with all my heart but now she's gone and I don't know what to do.

I hope tonight is a good night and that I can forget about her for a while.

Lauren POV:

The girls and I just finished signing 1,000 Reflection booklets and we just gonna go out. Dinah heard about some electropop/rock band playing tonight and it sounds like a lot of fun.

I watched some live videos of the band before we left and it looks crazy. Kind of like a mini rave minus all the drugs and glowsticks and all that.

I put on a black bra with short overalls, and some black boots that I'll regret wearing but I have no other shoes besides heels. We head out and when we get there we're an hour early so we just wait in line.

About three people ahead of us I see this really attractive girl with amazing legs, what I'd give to have them wrapped around me. Well this night just got me interesting, I smirked when she looked up and nervously smiled at me and looked down blushing.

She will be mine tonight.

Y/N POV:

I was talking to Y/B/F/N when I felt someone starring at me. I looked up and saw this beyond gorgeous girl with the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen looking at me and I looked down blushing. Did I have something on my face or something?