S(ext)kype // Lauren

G!P Lauren

Y/N POV:

I was at home cleaning the house, and listening to music. Lauren was away on tour per usual. I really miss her. I miss her lips, her eyes, god those eyes. I miss her kisses, her warmth, everything about her.

*

I finished cleaning up and decided to take a nice bubble bath. Once it was ready and warm I stripped down and got in the tub.

After a few minutes my phone pinged, signaling that I got a text. I grabbed it, not caring if it fell in the water since I have a waterproof case on it.

Good thing because the text I just received nearly made me drop it. It was from Lauren.

You look pretty when I'm choking, and pounding the fuck out of you.

Oh. My. God.

What is she doing? She isn't into sexting.

Uh, babe, you okay?

No, I'm really fucking horny and hard for you.

Then watch porn?

No. You know I don't like that.

You also said you didn't like sexting, what changed your mind?

Thinking of you sending me nudes.

Stop being a fuckboy and just jerk off to porn like normal people.

I'm not 'normal' people. And why would I do that when I have a sexy girlfriend with a banging body and a professional camera?

Did you just say banging?

Yes I did. And I'd rather be banging you right now instead of feeling myself through my boxers.

Come on baby, just one picture. Please?

Lauren, no.

Do it for daddy baby girl. Think about how happy it'll make me.

What if someone sees them?!

You know I don't let anyone use my phone.

Yeah but like what if you lose it? Or someone hacks into your iCloud? I don't want my tits all over the internet.

Mmm I'd rather have your tits in my face. Or choking my cock as I fuck them, then cum all over your chest and face.

Lauren, stop.

I rub my legs together, trying to get some type of friction. She knows I love when she talks dirty to me.

Just one little picture? You don't have to show your face. If anyone sees (god forbid) I'll just say I saved it from tumblr.

Or at least a picture of you in lingerie? You know the red set I love on you.

You ripped that to shreds before you left for tour remember?

Oh shit, right. I got a little excited.

A little?! I literally couldn't walk for almost a week!

Sorry I couldn't help it. Knowing I won't see or fuck you for months turns me into a crazed sex machine.

Don't act like you didn't like it. You were begging me for more.

You're such a little slut for my cock.

It's true, everytime she has to leave for tour we spend the night before fucking on every surface of our apartment, and as for the begging part, can you blame me?

She could go all night without stopping and it's amazing.

You got me there. But I'm still not sending you nudes.