Good Girl // Normila

Let's just pretend Camila is still in the group and Normila didn't die for the sake of this. Gracias.

G!P Normani, G!P Camila

Normani POV:

"Mila, are you done?" I asked one of girlfriends from the bathroom.

"One more minute babe!" She said and I groaned. She's been taking forever and our flight leaves in an hour and a half.

"Okay, I'm ready." She said walking out of the bathroom in a pair of black jeans and a black crop top.

"You took two hours to put on something you wear everyday?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Shut up." She giggled.

"Make me."

"Oh I will, later tonight." She said smirking and I smirked as well.

"Can't wait." I winked.

We were gonna go surprise our girlfriend, Y/N. We've been away on tour for a good two months, and we haven't seen her so we decided to go surprise her on the few days we have off.

We grabbed ours bags and made our way towards the car that was waiting to pick us up. We told the driver to take us to the airport and we got there with thirty minutes left until our flight, we walked to our gate and waited for our flight to be called.

*

We got to LA in three hours, it was eight by the time the cab pulled up to our house. Our room light was on and I smiled knowing that our baby girl was awake and home. We paid the driver and grabbed our bags, Camila unlocked the door and we set our bags aside, took our shoes off and quietly made our way upstairs.

On the last step Camila stopped me.

"Wait, do you hear that?" She asked. I closely paid attention and heard faint moaning my I felt myself twitch inside my pants.

"Fuck."

"We got home just in time." Camila said and I nodded. We walked to our room and listened.

"Oh fuck, Mani, Camila." Y/N moaned out and I bit my lip.

I reached for the door knob and turned it quietly, and Camila and I both lowly moaned at the sight of our girlfriend sprawled out across our bed naked, knuckles deep inside herself thinking about us.

"Damn princess, wouldn't you rather have the real things?" I said and she shot her eyes open and let out a tiny scream.

"Oh my god, what are y'all doing here?" She asked quickly getting up and running towards us, but I didn't miss the way her tits bounced and I didn't stop the thought of them bouncing while she rode me.

She hugged us both and pulled me in for a kiss, and then Camila.

"Surprise baby." Camila said and she smiled.

"You need a little help?" I asked, reaching down and grabbing her ass. She moaned and nodded her head.

"Use your words princess." I told her.