Second Times A Charm // Camren

Part two of Two Is Better Than One, G!P Lauren

Lauren POV:

After the night of the failed threesome its been really awkward between me and Camila. Its been two days and I still haven't apologized and Y/N is holding off on sex until then.

I have the worst blue balls ever, and I can't even jack off without being interrupted by Y/N. I'm being cock blocked by my own girlfriend.

I decided to suck up my own pride and apologize before today's show.

*

"Uh, C-Camz can w-we t-talk?" I stutter out nervously.

"Yeah." she says with a mouth full of banana. I couldn't pick a better time to talk? I groan and we walk to the dressing room.

"So, I want to apologize for the other night." She nods and licks her lips and bites into her banana. I feel my jeans tighten and I can barely think straight.

"I'm s-sorry f-for kick-kicking you o-out. I g-got jealous w-when Y-Y/N w-was giving y-you m-more att-attention."

"You okay there Lo?"

"Y-yeah I'm f-fine." I say with a high pitched voice. I see her smirk and she bites into her banana more slowly and seductively. Why is this turning me on so much?

Oh right, I haven't came in two days.

"Anyways, I j-just w-wanted to say s-sorry."

"Apology accepted, Y/N I owe you twenty bucks!" She yells out throwing the banana peel in the trash, causing me to furrow my eyebrows. I hear the door open I turn around and see Y/N leaning on the doorway with the biggest smirk on her face.

She walks in, closes and locks the door behind her.

"Wh-what?"

"We made a bet on how long it'll take you to cave, I said about a week, Y/N said two days."

"Well I know my baby better than anyone." she says walking over to where we are and pushes me down onto the couch straddling me.

"Now, we're gonna try this again and you better not get jealous when I'm fucking Camila okay?" She says sternly.

I gulp and nod. She starts grinding on me and motions for Camila to come over with her finger. She grabs Camila's face and kisses her roughly, still grinding on me.

"Fuck that's so hot." I breathe out and they both smirk into the kiss.

"Okay stop." I say and they both pull a part, their lips swollen, and their chests heaving.

"Take off all your clothes and eat each other."

"You gonna watch baby?" Y/N asks as she takes off her shirt.

"Fuck yes." she bites her lip and takes off her bra, then they both get off the couch and take of their shoes, socks, and pants.

They look at each other and eye each other's bodies then they both silently agree to take off each other's panties, Camila being inexperienced just tugs them down.

But my baby, she makes Camila's jaw drop. She pulls them down, dropping to her knees while doing so. She kisses her thighs, and spreads her legs licking her center lightly.

She throws her head back and moans. She pulls away and Camila groans.

"Lauren we need the couch baby." I get off the couch and start undressing. Once I'm fully naked I grip the base of my cock and sit on the chair across from the couch, and I have a perfect view of two beautiful girls eating each other out.