Rocket // Lauren

G!P Lauren, lapdance/smut

Y/N POV:

I was on tour with the girls of Fifth Harmony, Camila is my best friend so she asked me if I wanted to tag along. Of course I said yes.

They just finished a show in Atlanta and tomorrow is an off day. We all went into the bus and I pulled out my secret stash.

"So we having fun tonight or what?" I ask waving around a bottle of vodka and tequila.

"God bless you." Ally says taking the bottles out of my hands and taking out six shot glasses. Yes, I said Ally. She's small but damn can that girl hold her liquor.

Four shots each later and we're all feeling a bit tipsy.

"Yo lets play truth or dare!" Dinah says.

"Okay." We all say.

"Lauser, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Uh... Oh! Okay, I have a good one. How big are you?" Ooohh that is a good one.

"Pass." We all boo.

"No! You can't pass, or you have to drink three shots!" Normani whines.

"Well give me the shots." We groan and Normani pours her the shots and she downs them all.

"Okay who's next?"

"I'll go!" Camila volunteers.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to take a body shot off Y/N."

"Okay." She grabs my hand making me stand up, she unbuttons my flannel, and lays me back on the couch.

She pours some tequila in my belly button (if you're an outie well then... u fucked fam), places a slice of lime in my mouth, licks above my collar bone causing me to bite my lip to suppress a moan, then she drizzles some salt on the wet part of my neck.

She licks my neck again, and kisses down my body, and I moan embarrassingly loud, she slurps the liquor out of my navel and comes back up my body to retrieve the lime. She spits it out and gives me a lingering kiss.

Did I mention that Camila and I have hooked up in the past? I sit up and everyone's staring at us.

"What?"

"That was hot!" Dinah says.

"Yeah, I'm straight and have a boyfriend but I got a little excited."

"I guess Lauren did too." Normani says pointing at her crotch. We all start laughing but I just stare at her hardening cock and lick my lips. She looks huge.

"Y/N!"

"Huh? What?"

"Truth or dare?"

"Oh, um dare." I say as I buttoning my shirt.

"Okay let me think of one..." she's about to say something but Ally cuts her off.

"I dare you to sit on Lauren's lap for the rest of the game." She says smirking, as Lauren gives her a death glare.

I just shrug, get up from couch and walk over to were she's sitting at on the floor.

"Are you gonna move your hands or are you gonna grope my ass? Either one is fine." I say sending her a wink. She drops her mouth open and is frozen. I roll my eyes and move her hands away, and sit on her wrapping her arms around my waist.