Promise Me // Lauren

Lauren POV:

"Damn, Y/N. Have you been working out?" Camila asked my girlfriend, as she was only clad in a pair of sweatpants and a sports bra.

"If you call eating pizza everyday for three days straight then yes, yes I have." Y/N said causing Camila to giggle like a school girl.

What the hell?

"Mm, if you weren't dating Lauren I'd totally hit that." She says running a finger over Y/N's arm.

I can't watch this anymore, I shot out of my seat and went upstairs and slumped into my bed, letting the tears fall.

Y/N POV:

"Mm, if you weren't dating Lauren I'd totally hit that." Camila said running a finger down my arm.

"Don't say shit like that Mila. Especially with her in the ro-" I cut myself as I didn't see my girlfriend anywhere in sight.

"Where is she?"

"She went upstairs a minute ago." Camila said shrugging.

"You're unbelievable." I said shaking my head and getting up from the couch and quickly running up the stairs.

I quietly opened the door to our and saw her under the blankets, I heard sniffling and my heart ached.

"Baby?" I said softly.

"Go away." She said, her voice sounding vulnerable.

"No, baby what's wrong?" I asked hesitantly sitting at the end of the bed.

"Nothing, just go back with your girlfriend!"

"My girlfriends right here crying, and it's breaking my heart. Lauren, I don't like her." I said and she sat up, her eyes were red and puffy, and my heart sank down to my stomach.

"Why wouldn't you? She's prettier, skinnier, and more talented than me."

"What? Are you mad?! Do you really think that baby girl?" I asked shuffling closer to her.

"I know it." She mumbled looking down.

"Hey, look at me," I lifted her head up with my finger, making her look at me.

"I love you, only you. I don't like Camila like that. I never have, and I never will. She's nothing to me compared to you." I said placing my lips on hers in a soft kiss, her tears mixing in with the taste of her lips.

"You're so fucking beautiful, let me show you how beautiful you are to me." I said, running my hands over her bare thighs.

"Your body is perfection." I said before connecting our lips back together. I started unbuttoning, trailing my kisses down her jawline, to her neck. Once I unbuttoned the last button I pulled away and let it fall off her shoulders, her bare chest on display for me.

"So beautiful." I whispered before taking a pink bud into my mouth. I swirled my tongue over her nipple and gently bit on it, just the way she likes it.

"Lay back." I mumbled between her breast, pushing her shoulders back until she was lying flat on the bed. I straddled her waist, changing to her other nipple as I palmed the other. I unbuttoned her shorts, tugging on them. She got the memo and lifted her hips off the bed, I pulled them down along with her panties. I detached my mouth from her nipple and sat up, discarding of my bra, throwing it behind me.

"And your voice, your voice could make the saddest person in the world smile. You could sing the fucking dictionary for all I care and you'd still win an award for that." I said causing her to giggle.

"There's that smile I know and love." I smiled back and leaned down to place a lingering kiss on her lips. I got up from the bed, pulling down my sweatpants and under, then climbing back on top of her. I position one of my legs between hers, my center hovering over hers. I slowly connect them and start grinding me hips, causing her to let out a soft moan. I place my hands on either side of her face, resting my forehead against hers.

"I love you, so fucking much." I said before smashing our lips together in a passionate loving kiss. I pulled away when breathing became a problem and I saw her eyes starting to water again.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked concerned, stilling my hips.

"Promise me, promise me that I'm the only person who will get to be with you like this. Promise me that I'm your one and only, promise me that you'll never leave me." She choked out, her tears streaming down her face rapidly, my eyes welled up with tears, and they started to fall as well.

I hate seeing her like this, she's so beautiful and incredible and she doesn't see it.

"I promise, no, I swear. I fucking swear to you that I'll only make love to you, I swear to only love you, I swear that you're my one and only, I swear that I will never leave you. I'd be a total idiot to ever leave someone as amazing as you. I love you so fucking much Lauren, you're my entire world and I'd be nothing without you. You complete me. My love for you is unexplainable, I can never put it into words. I love you more than anyone and anything in the entire world, please, never forget that, okay?" By now tears are streaming down both our faces rapidly.

"I love you so much." She said grabbing the back of my neck, crashing our lips back together. She tries to move my hips again but I shake my head.

"I want you in the most intimate of ways." I say before kissing down her body until I'm leveled with her glistening center.

I spread her lips open with with fingers before darting my tongue and licking a broad stope up to her swollen clit.

"O-oh." She moans out. I wrap my free arm around her thick beautiful thighs, bringing her closer to me. I suck her clit into my mouth, flicking my tongue over it as I do so.

She tangles her fingers in my hair, tugging on it almost painfully hard but I don't care. I only care about pleasing the girl above me and showing her how much I love her, how beautiful I think she is.

"Oh fuck, Y/N." I slowly ease two fingers inside of her, pumping them at a fairly fast pace.

"I love you." I mumbled between her.

"I-I love y-you t-too." She stutters out.

I curl my fingers inside of her, adding a third one. I unwrap my arm from her thigh and bring it up to palm one of her breast. I pinch her nipple between my fingers, causing her to let out a throaty moan.

I gently bite down on her clit as I hit that particular spongy spot inside of her, making her tighten around my fingers.

"D-don't s-stop. I-I'm gonna c-cum." I suck on her clit harder, hitting her g-spot with ever thrust of my fingers, and in no times her sweet cum is gushing out of her, landing on my greedy tongue.

"Y/N!" She squeaked out. I gratefully cleaned her up, taking my fingers out of her, licking them clean before I kiss my way back up her body. I connect our lips in a soft sensual kiss.

"I love you so fucking much Lauren." I say pulling away, and kissing her forehead. I climb off of her and pull her into my arms.

"Please don't ever think less of yourself, please don't ever question my love for you."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize baby, just please never again okay? I'm gonna tell and show you how much I love you, how much I adore you, and how I love cherish you every single day. I never want you to ever feel like this again."

"I'm just so scared of losing you." She says, her bottom lip starting to tremble.

"You're never gonna lose me. Never. I'm yours, forever. Please don't cry again, you're too beautiful to cry." I tell her cupping her face.

"I'll always love you, no matter what. Okay?"

"Okay." She says before resting her head on my chest, I bring the covers over us and run my fingers through her hair, stopping only when I hear her breathing even out, and her soft snores.

I love this girl more than I love myself and just the thought of ever leaving or hurting her makes my heart ache.