Break It In // Lauren

G!P You smut

Y/N POV:

Finally, after three years of being together my girlfriend and I are moving in together. My roommate was getting on my nerves, and Lauren didn't wanna live with her parents anymore so we got a nice two bedroom, two and a half bathroom apartment.

Two rooms incase one of the girls or one of our other friends needed a place to stay.

Our master bedroom had a walk in closet, a bathroom with two sinks for us, a bathtub in the middle of it, a shower that had a waterfall shower head... I plan on having fun in there with Lauren sometime.

Everything else was simple.

*

We were currently bringing in the last of our boxes. We were both really sweaty and tired but we still needed to bring up our new bed. I spent a week building the bedpost. I fucking hate ikea.

"Alright babe, we just need to get the mattress and then that's it." I tell her.

"Okay, just give me a minute." She says as she bends and places her hands on her knees catching her breath.

I walk over to the fridge and grab two water bottles. I drink half of mine and walk over to Lauren. She's wearing shorts so I put the cold bottle on the back of her thighs and she jumps but then moans.

"That feels amazing." I chuckle and hand her the water.

"Thanks babe." she pecks my lips and chugs it.

"Okay, let's go."

"Remind again why we couldn't hire movers?"

"Because I don't want middle aged men looking through our shit or checking us out."

"So you'd rather move all of our stuff on our own and be sore for the next few days?" I ask as we get in the elevator.

"Yup." I roll my eyes and grab her hand as the elevator doors open and walk to the moving truck.

I groan as I see the bed.

"Why did we have to get a king? You always end up cuddling on top of me."

"We have more space to fuck." she says casually and my mouth falls open. I stop walking and just stare at her as she walks into the truck. She turns around;

"Are you gonna help me or not?" She asks like she did not say what she just did. I snap out of my trance and walk into the truck.

"Okay lift on three, one, two, three." I say and we both lift the bed.

"Make sure I don't bump into anything please."

"Okay babe." we walk into the building and I push the elevator button with my foot.

"Don't put it on the floor, it's dirty." the elevator opens and we walk in. Thank god this elevator is huge because I would not have been able to carry this heavy thing up four flights of stairs.

The elevator dings and the doors open. We walk to our apartment and I place it on the ground to open the door real quick. When we get inside and into our bedroom we throw it down and plop onto it, both exhausted.

"Oh god this bed is so comfortable. Where are the pillows? I wanna take a nap."

"Later, right now I wanna break this bed in." she says smirking and straddling my lap.

"Well okay then." I pull her down by the back of her neck and crash our lips together in a heated kiss.

I kick off my shoes and socks, and I hear hers hit the floor as well. She sits up and takes off her shirt then connects our lips back together. I run my hands up and down her back then unclasp her bra and throw it across the room.