Extra Credit // Lauren

G!P/Teacher You

Lauren POV:

"Ms. Y/L/N, may I speak to you, please?" I asked my English teacher as everyone was leaving, to go home, or get ready for the girls basketball game tonight.

"Of course." she replied, giving me a sly smile.

"I'll see you guys at the game." I told my friends.

"Alright." They said before disappearing through the door to get ready for the game.

"What do you need Miss. Jauregui?" She asked taking a seat in her chair, starting to grade some papers.

"Uh, I was wondering if I could have some extra credit?" I ask sheepishly. She looked up from the papers and frowned.

"It's too late, I'm putting grades in tomorrow, which happens to be Saturday. You should have asked earlier. I'm sorry." She said sadly.

"Ms. Y/L/N, please. I just need one more credit."

"Lauren, you have a fifty in my class, that's an E. I can't exactly bump you up to a passing grade, that isn't fair. You should have thought about this before you started hanging with the wrong group." She said.

She was right, this used to be my best class then I started hanging out with the jockeys and cheerleaders, and never focused on my school work.

"Please Ms. Y/L/N. There has to be something I can do." I plead. She sighs and runs a hand through her hair.

"There isn't." she said looking back down at the stack of papers in front of her.

I was about to walk out of her class before an idea popped into me head.

I've always noticed when she's checked me out.

"Are you sure?" I asked walking behind her desk, running a finger across her jawline.

"What are you doing?" she asked moving away from me.

"Doing whatever it takes for me to pass this class." I say walking closer to her.

"Lauren, get out of my classroom." she said sternly, but I saw her gulp slightly.

"I don't think you want me to." I say walking closer to her until her chair is pressed up against the wall.

"Come on, I'm sure you can think of something for me to do for you Ms. Y/L/N."

"L-Lauren, stop."

"Do you really want me to?" I ask and she nods her head 'yes'

"Well, your head says 'yes', but your friend says 'no'" I say as I notice to outline of her dick showing through her trousers.

I've always known she had an extra appendage, she never told us but it was really noticeable through her pants. And I'd be lying if I said I've never thought about sucking her off in her chair, and her bending me over her desk and fucking me senseless from behind.

"Come on, I know you want me. I've seen you starring at my ass when I wear short skirts, and my tits when I leave a few buttons undone." I climb onto her chair, straddling her lap, grinding my hips slowly.