Our Little Princess // Lauren

G!P Lauren, you get pregnant

Lauren POV:

I was on a break from tour for three months and I couldn't be happier. I get to spend time with my family, friends, and lovely girlfriend.

Speaking of which, she said something about being home alone tonight. Perfect.

I packed an overnight bag and headed out to her house. She lives five houses down so it only took like a minute to get there. I rang the doorbell and she opened it quickly with the biggest smile that I love on her face.

"Hey baby." I say before cupping her face and bringing her in for a deep kiss. I pull away when breathing becomes a problem.

I open my eyes and see her with hers still closed. They flutter open and she smiles again and wraps her arms around my neck, hugging me tightly

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too darling." I pull away and peck her lips, walking inside the house and closing the door with my foot.

"And I missed this." She cups my clothed member and I groan.

"Come on." she grabs my hand and leads me up stairs. I lift up her oversized shirt and notice she isn't wearing any panties and I moan at the sight. Once we're upstairs and in her room I push her against the wall.

"No panties baby?" I ask sucking on her neck.

"I-I haven't touched m-myself s-since you-fuck- since you l-left. I need you s-so bad." I growl, taking her shirt off and throw her on the bed. I kick off my shoes, and un-button my jeans letting my rock hard member spring free.

I climb on the bed and ram all nine inches inside her.

"Fuck!" she moans out loudly. I move my hips frantically, pounding her, my balls slapping against her ass.

"Fuck baby, I forgot how perfect your pussy felt around me. Nngh, so good." she brings me down for a sloppy kiss.

She scratches down my back, I feel my balls starting to tighten, I rub her clit and she cums, her juices spilling around my shaft. Her walls clamp down around me and rope after rope of cum leaks out of me.

Three months without fucking or touching ourselves and we can barely last a minute.

I pull out and slump down next to her on the bed, she cuddles into my side and I kiss the top of her head.

"I love you babygirl."

"I love you too." I kiss her passionately before we fall asleep. But I can't help but feel like I forgot something...

Y/N POV:

*two weeks later*

I was at home sleeping with Lauren when I woke up running to the bathroom to throw up.

Lauren runs to the bathroom and holds my hair back.

"Babe are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm probably just coming down with something." I get up and go over to the sink brushing my teeth.

"Well I'll take care of you darling." she says wrapping her arms around my body from behind, her mourning wood poking my ass and she kisses my neck.

"You just saw me puke and you're still horny?" I ask in disbelief.

"You're not wearing a shirt." she reaches around and squeezes my breast causing me to moan.

"N-no. Laur not now."